Lottery Winners

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp":u6le2nqu said:
lavacarancher":u6le2nqu said:
Jogeephus":u6le2nqu said:
The look on his face is priceless to me. Reminds me of the look on one of my friend's faces when he picked up a doll at a bar one night. He was in shock. Especially after learning "Lori" was really "Larry". I gotta say that was the prettiest cross-dresser I've ever seen. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Dang Jo. This is really off topic but a very long time ago on my very first liberty from boot camp a bunch of us recruits went into San Francisco for a bit of R&R (I&I) and wound up in a bar and I (of course, who else) got picked up by this very attractive young lady. We sat down in a booth and I started to "explore" a little and found "she" was not equipped with what I was expecting. And I hate to admit it but I had already kissed her at least once. YUKKKKKK! God, I put that experience out of my mind until you just brought it up.
In San Francisco? You had no clue? Yes, you were very young!!!

Kathie, I was 17 YO from the farm land of deep south Texas. I had NO idea those kinds of things existed and the only thing I knew about S.F was the golden gate bridge. Besides that was back in 1960 and I don't think many people outside of S.F knew it existed. Heck, I was 45 YO before I discovered "gay" meant something beside being happy. :lol:

Latest posts