Lots of pictures (dial-up beware)

Help Support CattleToday:

Regarding Motherly Love, I am not too sure, but I can't help but think that those 'flies' on her face are freckles of pigment. Awesome pics, Ned Jr. as always.

blackcowz":22rr3lso said:
Ned, some excellent pics. If you have any intern openings for next summer....... :D

Are you asking me this now that you know I have a daughter? :p :D

3waycross":32e09rdp said:
Ned
Great lookin Herefords. You should post a couple of them in the thread on straight backs. I may have to take a ride down the road and come see them sometime. Have a Merry Christmas, and an easy winter.
Thanks 3waycross. Just let me know when your coming. :D Hope you had a nice Christmas today. I bet you have plenty of snow don't you?

TB-Herefords":tbnyy1cx said:
Really good photos Ned. After you make a calander outa them send me huh.

Thanks, I looked into making some calanders and couldn't believe the price they wanted to make them. Maybe next year. :D

Ned Jr.":12ph5pxs said:
3waycross":12ph5pxs said:
Ned
Great lookin Herefords. You should post a couple of them in the thread on straight backs. I may have to take a ride down the road and come see them sometime. Have a Merry Christmas, and an easy winter.
Thanks 3waycross. Just let me know when your coming. :D Hope you had a nice Christmas today. I bet you have plenty of snow don't you?

I don't know if I told you but we are in Salida and we always have less snow than you folks. Hopefully sometime this winter I will be heading down to Trinidad to visit my family down there and hunt some coyotes. I will for sure get in touch with you. I would like to see those good Herefords in person one of these days. We always had them when I was a kid and yours are as good as they come. Your feedin pictures remind me of up here, lots of wind and snow. I wouildn't have it any other way tho.

I'll be, I thought you were west of Gunnison for some reason. Your not very far from here. I have lots of relation in and around Salida. The quickest way from Salida to Trinidad may be right past my place? Or do you normally go threw Alamosa?

Ned Jr.":2wgb9hcl said:
blackcowz":2wgb9hcl said:
Ned, some excellent pics. If you have any intern openings for next summer....... :D

Are you asking me this now that you know I have a daughter? :p :D

Now, now. I was thinking along the lines of working on a place with really good cattle and working them off horseback. Green pastures would be a plus. :D

Are you asking me this now that you know I have a daughter? :p :D[/quote]

Now, now. I was thinking along the lines of working on a place with really good cattle and working them off horseback. Green pastures would be a plus. :D[/quote]

I don't know Ned. if I was you I'd watch him pretty close. I think he's after your daughter. I have plenty of firearms if you need to borrow one. :shock:

If you do hire that young fella I'd put him in a line camp for the summer and don't let him near the house. Then we'll se if he really wants to cowboy or ? :nod:

Hey, when did I become the bad guy?! :oops: Line camp sounds good. No running water or electric or internet? Might be a good experience for a kid. Let me bring my gelding, a Bible, a change of clothes, and I'll be set!

Regarding your photos, if someone could guarantee me that was what heaven looked like, I'd be willing to straighten up!

Looks like a beautiful place to live. With Herefords like those, I bet it's even prettier.

Merry Christmas everybody.

Latest posts