Lost my son

Help Support CattleToday:

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family. I can't imagine what you must be going through. Stay strong.

The lord is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalm 34:18

I don't know you or your family but a tear came to me when I read your post. I know I speak for all the fine people on this site when I say we are all here for you and we are all with you and your family.. We have a 19 yr old daughter in college and I just couldn't image going on without her, but I do truly believe that God has specials plans for our young when they are taken from us. We will pray for you and your family daily. We love you and God Bless you.

I'm so sorry to learn this. I can't imagine something like this happening. Again, I am so sorry for your loss.

I Hate seeing this. I'm so sorry. I'm not a parent but somewhat know the pain and grief you are in. We lost my brother in a terrible accident at 15 and I've seen how mom and dad were affected. All I can say is cherish the good memories with him, keep close to family and friends who love you, and have faith in God. For if you all know Jesus there is an everlasting reunion coming sooner than you can imagine. For time truly does fly by even though it will not feel like it. He'll be in your mind and heart each and every day of your life but somehow it gets easier as time does move. Your in my prayers. As only God can comfort such a loss.

boondocks":361supkm said:
Thank you everyone. Your kind word mean a lot. We are just...I don't even know the word....

I am so, so sorry for you and your husband. We have an only child as well, and he is our world. I cannot imagine the emotions you're feeling right now, and I wish there was something any of us could do to help comfort you and your family at this moment.

Life is not fair, my heart goes out to you and your family: lost a son at birth and a daughter at 15 , most people try to be supportive and say I know how you feel as I lost my dad,mom,brother or twin sister but they have no idea the pain you are going through and will have the rest of your life ,it is not easy but with God's help you will see another sunrise and thank him for being there in your time of need , my prayers are from my soul for your entire family pm me if I can help in any way God bless

f1tiger":9hn3sb2y said:
Life is not fair, my heart goes out to you and your family: lost a son at birth and a daughter at 15 , most people try to be supportive and say I know how you feel as I lost my dad,mom,brother or twin sister but they have no idea the pain you are going through and will have the rest of your life ,it is not easy but with God's help you will see another sunrise and thank him for being there in your time of need , my prayers are from my soul for your entire family pm me if I can help in any way God bless
Thank you tiger. I'm sorry you lost your kids--how heartbreaking. I may reach out to you in time.

Latest posts