Lost my son

Help Support CattleToday:

boondocks

Reaction score
My son and only child passed away today in an accident. He was a wonderful young man. He was everything to me and his heartbroken dad . I don't know how we will get through this.

Terrible news. This happened to a family here. He was a good mate of mine and he was the world to his parents. He drowned at the beach. Took his parents about ten years to come to terms with it but they have now applied themselves to a lot of communtiy work their son was interested in and seem in a much better place. I really feel for you.

That is devastating news Boondocks, I am so sorry for your loss. You have mentioned him on occaisions and I have always taken note. I think he was born premature and you got him through, I think you have mentioned he had an interest in sailing as my grand kids do and that he excelled scholastically, you were very proud parents. I just can't imagine the grief you are experiencing. I am so sorry.

Ken

I have tears in my eyes.

I'm very sorry for your loss.........Condolences sent from our neck of the woods.

sorry, i can't even imagine.

very sorry to hear.

i'll pray for you all.

I don't have the words. I'm so very sorry and I can't even begin to imagine your pain. We will pray for you and your family. I am so so very sorry.

No parent should ever have to endure such grief. My sincerest condolences. May you and your husband find some peace and respite as you navigate the sorrow, pain and grief.
May your son requiescat in pace. I am so very sorry.

Latest posts