Lost another great guy

Help Support CattleToday:

So sorry to hear that, very sad. Are there any details, how old was he, had he been ill? A lot of us here are getting past the 3 score years and 10 mark so are getting into the slot where things can happen.

Ken
I haven't seen or heard anything. He posted condolences in TT's Bigfoot memorial thread on Sunday Dec 5.

I was looking through the recent obituaries from my area online a few nights ago. A lot it seems like they should still be around as hard to believe they are gone. RIP Slick.

I have to read the obituaries occasionally to see if I'm dead yet.
Dang that sucks. Did I like the guy? I believe I did, I'm sure I did... 💔😪🤧 it's strange how you can never meet someone and get tore up over them passing. I guess the entire rip effect knowing it effects his family and friends hearts my heart, plus people on here that was close to him. Ya'll going to have to stop passing. 🤧😢

I haven't seen or heard anything. He posted condolences in TT's Bigfoot memorial thread on Sunday Dec 5.
His daughter is still in shock and said funeral planning was going to take some time. He had just bought a new pontoon boat last weekend, to spend more time fishing....so that tells you how unexpected it was.

May he rest in peace.
May God's Angels look after his family.

Latest posts