looks like a job for Iso or Hook

Help Support CattleToday:

She looks like she needs someone who gets things pregnant for a living to step in and give it a try. :D :nod: :heart:
Hopefully my conception rate will stay as bad as it is on the cows. :lol:

Did any of you distinguished gentlemen make it past the picture and the headline to read the full story? "Mama's babies, Papa's maybes" going on there with the "hired gun's" wife.

MO_cows":3poi7b34 said:
Did any of you distinguished gentlemen make it past the picture and the headline to read the full story? "Mama's babies, Papa's maybes" going on there with the "hired gun's" wife.
Nope :cowboy:

I know the question was aimed at the distinguished gentlemen but I'll answer anyway... Yes I saw that. It dang sure makes it harder to get them to be trusting and choose me since I'm thinking about getting that vasectomy my wife has been bugging me about. That infertile neighbor never should have agreed to getting tested...he ruined it for everyone. BUT, It looks like the courts there are willing to support me as long as I TRY.

Good for you cp. my eyes couldn't go to the right on the page. Must be a physical affliction

Mr. Maus is makin' like a bandito here. $2500 and 72 tries. That right there is maybe $100 K at retail rates. I've always heard there is opportunity for those who seize it.

I feel bad for the fella that paid all that money and got screwed. Anyone got their contact info? I feel that I should at least do my part to make this right. :cowboy:

yeah iso... but have a wee chat with the lass first, she might want a divorce more than she wants a baby.
I did manage to look to the right long enough to note some reluctance on her part.

and cp... go along with iso and explain something about cycling to the couple. They don't *have* to go through the whole deal more than once every four weeks. Tell them about AI too. Knowledge is power!
but personally I think she should join us on alison's 'story' thread and keep her good looks and have all the hot water she wants for the rest of her life.

kenny thomas":32cyafvz said:
I would have at least give a money back guarentee after the first 75 times but thats just the kind of guy I am. :lol2:

Yeah kenny, I'm sure the refund would be for "in store credit". :lol:

Larry

Isomade":bmtocxex said:
I feel bad for the fella that paid all that money and got screwed. Anyone got their contact info? I feel that I should at least do my part to make this right. :cowboy:
no Iso it was the wife that got screwed.. :lol: :lol: :lol: