Looking for CHEAP Cows!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

BIZIN

Reaction score
looking for some Black Brockle Face, or Horned Hereford Cows. Young.... under 4 if possible...bred for may-june... just got 2 loads of cows from douglas lake ranch for under 500 delivered to regina... kinda looking for something in that price range... dont want nothing with bad feet...bad bags...or bad eyes... haha i might be picky but i know there are good bred cows out there for around that... that southern BC country im told is full of em...

BIZIN":2qno3seo said:
looking for some Black Brockle Face, or Horned Hereford Cows. Young.... under 4 if possible...bred for may-june... just got 2 loads of cows from douglas lake ranch for under 500 delivered to regina... kinda looking for something in that price range... dont want nothing with bad feet...bad bags...or bad eyes... haha i might be picky but i know there are good bred cows out there for around that... that southern BC country im told is full of em...

Well down here for that price you better wish in one and the you know in the other.
Be lucky to get them here for 900+.

BIZIN":1ph3zoqi said:

You must have some really depressed markets there, no way can you buy one here that cheap.

Heavy Bred, young, sound, uniform, cows under $500 a head. Your asking a lot. More power too you if you can get it.

curtis":2iw68zky said:
BIZIN":2iw68zky said:

You must have some really depressed markets there, no way can you buy one here that cheap.

Heck he would struggle too get their good, weaned heifer calves here at that price.

ya i got 30 bbf heifer calves...cost me 512 a piece... best 550 lb heifers you can get... and the 2 tri loads of cows we bought from BC were 472 a piece delivered to our place...and it has to be around 1100 miles from douglas lake to our ranch... calf prices must be cheap up here compared to you guys down south... we are sending 4 loads a week of yearlings and weined calves to nebraska, North Dakota and Iowa...its slowed down though since corn went up

BIZIN":1oahxnp9 said:
Aren't we all !

Latest posts