Looking for a grill

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":28as40zr said:
I seriously doubt I'd buy a grill at Walmart.

They have same one at Lowes for 30 more that's where I found it but when did a search that link was first. I would however buy 1 there due to them selling some reputable brands and saves $. If wm sold stihls there is buy from them lol

Sky, this is the Grill you need...

images

skyhightree1":2581b0sq said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2581b0sq said:

They have same one at Lowes for 30 more that's where I found it but when did a search that link was first. I would however buy 1 there due to them selling some reputable brands and saves $. If wm sold stihls there is buy from them lol

Kinda like the Husqvarna I bought at Lowes? What a POS that was remember?

TN Cattle Man":2qzylnux said:
Sky, this is the Grill you need...

images

Ten while I agree my wife and wallet don't agree with us lol

TennesseeTuxedo":2qzylnux said:
skyhightree1":2qzylnux said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2qzylnux said:

Kinda like the Husqvarna I bought at Lowes? What a POS that was remember?

Lol you are right I don't want those issues . What company should I look for grill wise and to purchase or should I get cinder blocks metal and build my own?

skyhightree1":3dhff4i7 said:
shadyhollownj":3dhff4i7 said:
Maybe based on your burnt food post you should just throw it right in the charcoal :lol:

:lol2: good point

Sky I'm on your side
I want that SOG cooked before I eat it !
It don't get no better than a steak grilled over an open flame mesquite fire that puts a little char on the outside

TennesseeTuxedo":j6nb4yga said:
I'm a big fan of anything made by Weber but my buddy here in the office says the Big Green Egg is the greatest grill ever invented.

http://www.bbqislandinc.com/big-green-e ... 7Aodb1EA4A

Looks cool just the cooking platform looks small to me. I had a old webber round grill with wheels lasted me about 8 years

cross_7":j6nb4yga said:
skyhightree1":j6nb4yga said:
shadyhollownj":j6nb4yga said:
Maybe based on your burnt food post you should just throw it right in the charcoal :lol:

:lol2: good point

Sky I'm on your side
I want that SOG cooked before I eat it !
It don't get no better than a steak grilled over an open flame mesquite fire that puts a little char on the outside

I dont like blood running out of anything im eating :yuck: man all this talk about steak charred is making me hungry

TennesseeTuxedo":14pozq5u said:
I'm a big fan of anything made by Weber but my buddy here in the office says the Big Green Egg is the greatest grill ever invented.

http://www.bbqislandinc.com/big-green-e ... 7Aodb1EA4A

I have a BGE, used it maybe 10 times. I always end up burning or way undercooking the chow. I have a Mak pellet grill. You can grill, slow cook and smoke - all in one unit. A "set it and forget it" type of grill. Kinda pricy, but all stainless and made in the USA. Will last forever.

http://www.makgrills.com/shopping/pgm-m ... n.php?id=1

I don't know how true this is, but I read somewhere a while ago that manufacturers make product to different standards for different outlets. Being said there may be a reason it is 30 more at Lowes. I think I ran across that tidbit when I was researching a home electric pressure washer. By the way I bought Lowes green works 1500 for like $100. So far, perfect for what I need around here. I could do the house, but time consuming (and I don't like ladders) with that, so for $75 I will call Billy's Pressure Washing!

Jogeephus":15k5gxgy said:
I don't know if this is any solace but had you made it bigger it still wouldn't be big enough.

:lol2:

highgrit":15k5gxgy said:
I made a good grill out of a SS pony keg. It's 30+years old and going strong.

wow that's some good stuff you used.

Latest posts