Longhorn question

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm glad you said "in your world" because they seem to not like me more than I don't like them. If I had a girlfriend who had horses or wanted them, I'd let her. I'd rather saddle up a Longhorn than a horse. Meanwhile, I'll ride my tractor. Hopefully, she'll find my tractor sexy! ;)

DrumRunner728":3mmmlxmy said:
63DH8":3mmmlxmy said:
If I had a girlfriend who had horses or wanted them, I'd let her.

You sound like a very smart man, 63! ;-)

They say when an animal goes feral, they become smarter and more intelligent. I haven't been domesticated for over eleven years. :D I'm a fairly easy going, laid back person. I keep telling people I'm easy, but no-one seems to believe me! ;-) :shock:

I have an EX-husband who never understood my passion for horses. I'd had them all my life and he knew that, but he claimed he was allergic to them and he was resentful of any time that I spent with my horse. Funny thing, but it turned out I was allergic to him instead. :p

DrumRunner728":3f46lkvn said:
I have an EX-husband who never understood my passion for horses. I'd had them all my life and he knew that, but he claimed he was allergic to them and he was resentful of any time that I spent with my horse. Funny thing, but it turned out I was allergic to him instead. :p

I don't understand people's passion for horses either, but that doesn't mean I have to try to take their passion from them. I have things that interest me and things I'm passionate about that I wouldn't want taken from me. There's a thing called empathy...
xyxthumbs.gif
However, I did have to draw the line when my ex started showing passion for other men.
eek.gif

Doesn't share with others, too loyal with those preceived as friends, won't break promises, defends those who can't defend themselves.
xyxthumbs.gif

63:

I was looking on the TLBAA web page and remembered your post. There are two longhorn shows coming up in your area. You might be able to get the diversity you want without having to ship too far. At least you could see what was available. If you go the the Spokane show, look up Joe Graddy. He sold us our cattle and has been asked to be the head judge at that show. Great guy.

JULY 12-15 • NWLA Summer Show, Salem OR. Tom or Molly St. Hilaire (503) 537-6793 or [email protected]. Qualifying Haltered Non Haltered and Youth.

SEPT 6-9 • NRLA Show - Spokane Interstate Fair, Spokane, WA. WQ Haltered, Non-Haltered and Youth. Ben Myren (509) 684-1154 or (509)685-9458 .

Thanks ETF! :) Both are about five hours from me. I think the Spokane show is doable for me. I'll look up Mr. Graddy.

I greatly appreciate the heads up!

Latest posts