Longhorn 3n1's

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aplusmnt, About C.B. and Alice being husband and wife or brother and sister. I say NAW!!!!!! Ain't no way. :lol: You guys just are playing. ;-) Merry

T&S Ranch":xtf33svm said:
aplusmnt":xtf33svm said:
T&S Ranch":xtf33svm said:
This is not the first time Caustic has been questioned. He is a phony

http://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic. ... highlight=

You will have to be more specific, I sure am not going to read 14 pages of an old thread to find the point you are trying to make.

Come on now you remember. You started the thread on the link. Dont play dumb

Sure do not remember it being anything about Caustic being a phony, please clarify!

aplusmnt":1syjusw2 said:
T&S Ranch":1syjusw2 said:
aplusmnt":1syjusw2 said:
T&S Ranch":1syjusw2 said:

You will have to be more specific, I sure am not going to read 14 pages of an old thread to find the point you are trying to make.

Come on now you remember. You started the thread on the link. Dont play dumb

Sure do not remember it being anything about Caustic being a phony, please clarify!

Sure aint gonna read it out loud to you. If you choose you can look. But I am sure you remember

aplusmnt":kk1froeq said:
T&S Ranch":kk1froeq said:

I just read it, but am just as much in the dark now as I was before. As for CB and CC being the same person, I'm still skeptical. One heckuva good scam if it's true, though. There have been a number of people leave the forum or get booted and come back under a different name. They're usually pretty easy to spot right away. If CB and CC are the same person, I sure never saw it coming.

Either way, this has all been very entertaining. Thanks.

VanC":2d7vryq8 said:
aplusmnt":2d7vryq8 said:
T&S Ranch":2d7vryq8 said:

I just read it, but am just as much in the dark now as I was before. As for CB and CC being the same person, I'm still skeptical. One heckuva good scam if it's true, though. There have been a number of people leave the forum or get booted and come back under a different name. They're usually pretty easy to spot right away. If CB and CC are the same person, I sure never saw it coming.

I could really care less who his aliases are. I just dont think he is the cattleman he would like every one to think he is.

T&S Ranch":17lpafxl said:
VanC":17lpafxl said:
aplusmnt":17lpafxl said:
T&S Ranch":17lpafxl said:

I could really care less who his aliases are. I just dont think he is the cattleman he would like every one to think he is.

Sometimes ya' gotta pick your battles...this may not be one of those times, dangit.

goo goo g'joob goo goo g'joob

Alice

Rustler9":3ua08eif said:
WORanch,
I'm sorry about what I said in reference to you. I took it wrong. Please accept my apologies.

Rustler

No need to apologie . If you ever come to Arkansas look me up and I'll show you some black mutts and a few good Beefmasters.... :D

WORANCH":24nlo1e8 said:
Rustler9":24nlo1e8 said:
WORanch,
I'm sorry about what I said in reference to you. I took it wrong. Please accept my apologies.

Rustler

No need to apologie . If you ever come to Arkansas look me up and I'll show you some black mutts and a few good Beefmasters.... :D

Good posts. That is what would make the world go round better.

VanC":23u3eb69 said:
aplusmnt":23u3eb69 said:
T&S Ranch":23u3eb69 said:

I know I am really confused now, I am starting to doubt who any of you people are :lol: Wondering if this is one of those Twilight Zone moments were I find out that I am the only one real on here and everyone else is actually some machine or alien responding to me with different names.

Or that Caustic is really the man behind the curtain playing the organ in the land of Oz running the whole scam.

Next thing you know we will find out that Crowder likes skinny girls, Frankie raises Charolais, Mike is president of the Angus association, and Alice is a card carrying conservative.

Sad thing is in the end I will still be a Janitor cleaning toilets that doesn't know as much about cattle as Somn has forgotten :(

Just read through this whole thread. That was some fascinating reading. Really strange karma. Bring on the next installment of this intriguing saga! :lol:

aplusmnt":2l0q2coc said:
Next thing you know we will find out that Crowder likes skinny girls,

Nope.

Frankie raises Charolais,

You tell us. It's pretty obvious you and Frankie are the same person. Nice try, though.

Mike is president of the Angus association,

Former president. They kicked him out after he said he could make more money selling pencils on street corners.

and Alice is a card carrying conservative.

Probably. Saw her at a John Birch Society meeting the other night wearing an "I :heart: Dick Cheney" t-shirt.

VanC":5wgkspkz said:
aplusmnt":5wgkspkz said:

Probably. Saw her at a John Birch Society meeting the other night wearing an "I :heart: Dick Cheney" t-shirt.

Is she as hot in person as she sounds online????? :heart:

Was the T-shirt wet??? :eek:

:D :D

ALX.":31v3m8oa said:
VanC":31v3m8oa said:
aplusmnt":31v3m8oa said:

1. Yes
2. No

8)

VanC":r6ouh6kd said:
ALX.":r6ouh6kd said:
VanC":r6ouh6kd said:
aplusmnt":r6ouh6kd said:

1. Yes
2. No

8)

Van,
I would love to be able to take your word for it.
But I just can't.
So as with all pics, I need.
1. front
2. side view
3. back, to see if she is a "funnel butt"

If all goes well there we will next take a look at her "epd's"
Its a tough road but well worth it to make it
into the CToday herd....

redfornow":sqvoxn0v said:
Van,
I would love to be able to take your word for it.
But I just can't.
So as with all pics, I need.
3. back, to see if she is a "funnel butt"

Now that is funny.

aplusmnt":2jnntfob said:
VanC":2jnntfob said:
aplusmnt":2jnntfob said:
T&S Ranch":2jnntfob said:

I know I am really confused now, I am starting to doubt who any of you people are :lol: Wondering if this is one of those Twilight Zone moments were I find out that I am the only one real on here and everyone else is actually some machine or alien responding to me with different names.

Or that Caustic is really the man behind the curtain playing the organ in the land of Oz running the whole scam.

Next thing you know we will find out that Crowder likes skinny girls, Frankie raises Charolais, Mike is president of the Angus association, and Alice is a card carrying conservative.

Sad thing is in the end I will still be a Janitor cleaning toilets that doesn't know as much about cattle as Somn has forgotten :(

That is really funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Evening Herefords US. I checked out your website, Can't see what you have for sale.

I think you might be Camp's and CB's alter ego. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts