Longhorn 3n1's

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
aplusmnt":9zn2z359 said:
And the rest of the story. Macon went on to clarify that Cattle Rack Rancher was off base. Hereford U.S. is playing like a politician. Not showing the rest of the story.

M Gravlee":9zn2z359 said:
Cattle Rack Rancher":9zn2z359 said:
That's how I read it.

You read it wrong.

Aplus,
Nope reread what he said. They are not the same poster....
People have trouble reading, he never said that they were not the alter ego of another poster...
Politics goes both left and right and up and down.
Depends on if your eyes are open if you can tell the difference.

MD

Frankie":3ge6kjh9 said:
Herefords.US":3ge6kjh9 said:
Frankie":3ge6kjh9 said:
I'm losing you here. Are you saying Macon is Cattle Rack Rancher? Why would he use an alias?

No, I'm saying that Cattle Rack Rancher took a post made by Macon over on the ranchers.net board and then copied and pasted it here.

George

Well, I don't want to rain on your parade, but if you read a little further on your link, you'll see that Macon disavows Cattle Rack Rancher's claim.

No...read it again...

Cattle Rack Rancher thought that Caustic Burno, Muratic, and brokenmouth were all the same person. Macon was disavowing THAT...not that they were indeed alter egos of regular posters, just that they weren't the SAME regular poster.

aplusmnt":3p2gf453 said:
This is hilarious!!!! We have went from the validity of the Long horn cattle as a productive beef breed. To the existence of Caustic Burno.

What next is Caustic the missing shooter on the JFK assignation? Does he fly black helicopters? Or maybe he is in charge of Area 51 and flies secret saucers around abducting cows late at night.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What makes this so funny this is an internet chat board how do we know anyone posting is not sitting in an LA condo wearing pink chaps and a cowboy hat riding a stick horse.

Caustic Burno":1iqlhxy7 said:
What makes this so funny this is an internet chat board how do we know anyone posting is not sitting in an LA condo wearing pink chaps and a cowboy hat riding a stick horse.

It's all about reputation capital! And you've amassed a lot under false pretenses.

George

Herefords.US":1qg182zq said:
Caustic Burno":1qg182zq said:

It's all about reputation capital! And you've amassed a lot under false pretenses.

George

Anytime you want to get in a cattle discussion lets go.
I am already a hour late in turning the hounds loose, usually run the yotes on Thrusday nights but this is fun.

Caustic Burno":3kexd9sg said:
Anytime you want to get in a cattle discussion lets go.
I am already a hour late in turning the hounds loose, usually run the yotes on Thrusday nights but this is fun.

Thanks, I'll pass! No need to have a cattle discussion because I have absolutely zero respect for your opinion.

But I've noticed that you haven't flatly denied that you are posting as both Campground Cattle and Caustic Burno. I guess there's at least a little something in your character that won't let you tell an out-and-out lie in front of all these people that indeed know that what I'm stating is the truth.

George

aplusmnt":scd1qrkl said:
This is hilarious!!!! We have went from the validity of the Long horn cattle as a productive beef breed. To the existence of Caustic Burno.

What next is Caustic the missing shooter on the JFK assignation? Does he fly black helicopters? Or maybe he is in charge of Area 51 and flies secret saucers around abducting cows late at night.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aplus you can go back and check this happens about every four or five months by someone that gets mad because there bubble gets busted. They get in a cattle discussion and they get mad, thats when sour grapes come out.

What makes this so funny this is an internet chat board how do we know anyone posting is not sitting in an LA condo wearing pink chaps and a cowboy hat riding a stick horse.[/quote]

No not from LA, I think there's two from TENN. though.... :D :D :D

That's so funny-roflmao!!!!!!!!!!Better get to bed now, have to get up early to do my hobby farming. Hope CB orCC or who ever he is doesn't get hurt by the coyotes or the remote control whichever he's in charge of. Like WORanch said, never really know where folks really are when they're making their posts, maybe WO and CC, CB or whoever he is at the moment are having their nails done and laughing while all of this is going on. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rustler9":5g3p0amm said:
That's so funny-roflmao!!!!!!!!!!Better get to bed now, have to get up early to do my hobby farming. Hope CB orCC or who ever he is doesn't get hurt by the coyotes or the remote control whichever he's in charge of. Like WORanch said, never really know where folks really are when they're making their posts, maybe WO and CC, CB or whoever he is at the moment are having their nails done and laughing while all of this is going on. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D Rustler9 I was't talking about you . But you seem to be the first dog to bark,

It's funny that LH breeders won't admit they raise horns not beef.

redfornow":3btdc7sy said:
aplusmnt":3btdc7sy said:
And the rest of the story. Macon went on to clarify that Cattle Rack Rancher was off base. Hereford U.S. is playing like a politician. Not showing the rest of the story.

M Gravlee":3btdc7sy said:
Cattle Rack Rancher":3btdc7sy said:
That's how I read it.

You read it wrong.

Aplus,
People have trouble reading, he never said that they were not the alter ego of another poster...

MD

Ok lets break it down then.

Caustic Burno, brokenmouth, muratic are just a few of the many handles on cattletoday that are really alter egos for a regular poster.

If you notice he said alter ego's of A regular poster. Singular that one regular poster is using all of those different id's

Then

CKC1586":3btdc7sy said:
So are all those alter egos the same person???? :shock:

Then

That's how I read it.

Then

M Gravlee":3btdc7sy said:
That's how I read it.

You read it wrong.

aplusmnt":2vr9fth0 said:
redfornow":2vr9fth0 said:
aplusmnt":2vr9fth0 said:

M Gravlee":2vr9fth0 said:
Cattle Rack Rancher":2vr9fth0 said:
That's how I read it.

You read it wrong.

Aplus,

MD

Ok lets break it down then.

Caustic Burno, brokenmouth, muratic are just a few of the many handles on cattletoday that are really alter egos for a regular poster.

If you notice he said alter ego's of A regular poster. Singular that one regular poster is using all of those different id's

Then

CKC1586":2vr9fth0 said:
So are all those alter egos the same person???? :shock:

Then

That's how I read it.

Then

M Gravlee":2vr9fth0 said:
That's how I read it.

You read it wrong.

Just like Cattle Rack Rancher did 2+ years ago, YOU read it wrong, aplusmnt.

And, regardless of how you read it, Caustic Burno is STILL the alter ego of Campground Cattle!

George

Well Caustic, all nine of the Sybils you are, keep running around getting pictures of innovation and posting them on here. Keep responding to my pm questions with good advice and I'll keep right on asking.

To answer all the emails .
George I really appreciate the compliments, I never have nor will I ever have as much cattle knowledge as you have given me credit for. Cattle are not my life and never will be. Due to the 2006 Pension Protection Act, I have been working almost the entire year in the refinery. The Act is causing mass retirements to take place by an aging workforce before it goes into effect on January 1, 2008. I have had the opportunity to be involved in setting up the training curriculum for the next generation of workers. This opportunity has been followed with a very lucrative job offer of setting up a refinery process operator apprenticeship at the local Jr. College requiring a four year job commitment. If I choose to take this offer I will be out of the cattle business for the next four years. I have never claimed to be a cattle expert, my area of expertise is in the petrochemical industry.

Aplus

CKC1586 wrote:
"So are all those alter egos the same person????"

The answer is no they are not he same "person" they are ID's for three DIFFERENT people.
Its not even hard to read, if you pay attention.

MD

Campground Cattle":yro5iirb said:
To answer all the emails .
George I really appreciate the compliments, I never have nor will I ever have as much cattle knowledge as you have given me credit for. Cattle are not my life and never will be. Due to the 2006 Pension Protection Act, I have been working almost the entire year in the refinery. The Act is causing mass retirements to take place by an aging workforce before it goes into effect on January 1, 2008. I have had the opportunity to be involved in setting up the training curriculum for the next generation of workers. This opportunity has been followed with a very lucrative job offer of setting up a refinery process operator apprenticeship at the local Jr. College requiring a four year job commitment. If I choose to take this offer I will be out of the cattle business for the next four years. I have never claimed to be a cattle expert, my area of expertise is in the petrochemical industry.

Gee! I wonder WHO will become the beneficiary of the second best herd of Herefords in America then?

Whatever, RL!

George

I ain't got no dogs in this race but I know enough about cattle to know that CB knows a heck of a lot about them, wish I knew half as much! He and I don't agree on everything but who says that we have to? He seems like the kind of man that I would like to have for a neighbor.

Neither CB nor CC have stated I am not the other.
I think its because deep down inside CB/CC has some integrity.

The other thing that I find interesting is that the "old guard" hasnt posted on this tread in defense of CB or otherwise.

So I ask this question. Dun, will you post on this and put it all to bed? If Dun says CB/CC are not the same. I will beleive as from almost 15,000 posts Dun is one of the most honest forthright people I have met not only on this message board but any....

So what do you say Dun?
If you need to PM me.

MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts