Longhorn 3n1's

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
KMacGinley":1pv50iw8 said:
Evening Herefords US. I checked out your website, Can't see what you have for sale.

I think you might be Camp's and CB's alter ego. :)

Funny! But you can see that I don't need to hide behind an anonymous ID. My name, address, and phone number is there for anyone to see.

Actually, I don't currently have anything for sale. That website homepage was hurriedly put up on the web 3-4 years back and, since I hadn't had a need to update it(because I haven't had anything to sell!), it's been begging for an update since.

I'm still in a "keep every heifer that's fit to keep" expansion mode and the drought of 2005 and 2006 forced me to prematurely sell any bull prospects, except for the ones that I'm using in the herd.

Maybe by the time that I have something to market, I'll get it updated and finished out. But it's not very high on my priority list at present.

George

Edited to add: Besides, I don't have the second best herd of Herefords in America...or even the second best herd of Herefords that I've seen. So, there's no way I could be Camp Caustic! :lol:

If that is right, then he is a genius and my hat is off to him, by the way I am also THG, Hill and I forget what my other names are. :cboy: Take care.

TNMasterBeefProducer":3eskikro said:
Sounds to me like caustic or rl or camp whoever he is has finally been outed. Notice how he hasnt really posted since?

As uncle Jed used to say on the beverly hillbillies
"dont help me boy"

KMacGinley":11benb06 said:
If that is right, then he is a genius and my hat is off to him, by the way I am also THG, Hill and I forget what my other names are. :cboy: Take care.
I can't hardly believe they are the same person one of them uses a certain word in a certain way and they use it that way everytime they use the word. The other does not even use the word they use a different word with the same meaning. When using the word the way caustic does that comes from the way they learned it a long time ago something that is very hard to change. Camp doesn't use it that way at all. It to me seems very unlikely a person could remember to change the word usage everytime they jump usernames.

TNMasterBeefProducer":1ij0szec said:
Sounds to me like caustic or rl or camp whoever he is has finally been outed. Notice how he hasnt really posted since?

I've noticed that about TTCLM since you showed up.

Did I read somewhere there's only been 2 idiots banned from these boards in all the years of operation. I wonder if they were both TTCLM?? :lol: :lol:

Herefords.US":2rjthilt said:
Funny! But you can see that I don't need to hide behind an anonymous ID. My name, address, and phone number is there for anyone to see.
:

Redcedar Drive? That sounds like one of them City Addresses. Do you get your salsa from New York City? ;-) :lol:

TNMasterBeefProducer":thak5erk said:
So I havent really posted since TTCLM left? Uhhhhhhhh not sure when he left but I try and post a few days a week. Not even sure who that feller is anyways but everyone seems to like to talk about him.

Ever hear of cowboyup216?

He liked to make perverse comments about pictures of posters children with livestock, and told folks to give lethal amounts of medication to their cattle. Sweet fella. :heart:

I wonder why it is such a travesty when entirely credible and respected posters may have one or 2 or more online identities, and freaks like the above named are given equal sway and no foul called. Part of the internet experience I guess.

Anything posted by CB or Camp is a must read for me. Good for my cattle edumacation, and my business attitude. Even though I believe they are seperate folks, heck, I wish they would replicate like an amoeba into 8 posters! :lol:

IMO, the most "credible" posters are those that use all or part of their real name as well as those posters that have a website and/or a valid ranch name listed. Also, those individuals that reveal what State or city in which they are located.

Guess my bias stems from my years working in professional areas, research, and some time working in academe. As such, as a "research oriented" person, if I can't identify the source, the printed information is in question... ;-)

Otherwise, I guess I just have to take the "unknown" posters on face value and often with a grain of salt, until proven otherwise.

If, on the other hand, someone's post "agrees" with some other valid and "proven" information I'm aware of, then either the poster is "knowledgable" or has anonymously paraphrased some information/knowledge of other "experts" (without identifying the source, however).

;-)

Running Arrow Bill":8ssqfq9i said:
IMO, the most "credible" posters are those that use all or part of their real name as well as those posters that have a website and/or a valid ranch name listed.

;-)

Your website ain't working at this moment in time.

;-)[/quote]

Your website ain't working at this moment in time.[/quote]

It worked for me. Thanks Wewild, it gave me an excuse to look at it again. ;-)
Mac

Wewild":29b7h6on said:
Running Arrow Bill":29b7h6on said:
IMO, the most "credible" posters are those that use all or part of their real name as well as those posters that have a website and/or a valid ranch name listed.

;-)

Your website ain't working at this moment in time.

That is quite funny!

I don't have a website, I use my dog's name as a handle so I am not a credible poster. Would providing a link to a website that isn't working make you a wannabe credible poster? ;-)

aplusmnt":ohuujld9 said:
Herefords.US":ohuujld9 said:
:

Redcedar Drive? That sounds like one of them City Addresses. Do you get your salsa from New York City? ;-) :lol:

If you look it up on a map, You'll find that it IS a "city" address located in a booming suburb of the D-FW metroplex. Living there is next to insanity, in MNTBHO! One day, about a month ago, I got in "going home rush hour traffic" and it took me over an hour to drive 12 miles. They had a local news report about it the next week. The area has overgrown the roads in and out. Unfortunately, the wife's job necessitates that we reside there - and we're probably "stuck" there for another 5 years, at least, until she retires. I try to time my trips in there to when I'm arriiving no earlier than 10PM and leaving out no later than 5 AM because I hate sitting in traffic.

Now the ranch address - it's in a rural area 130 miles away - and I first moved there 44 years ago.

As for my salsa - I prefer Green Chili from Duran's in Albuquerque, NM.

George

Herefords.US":39dig99r said:
Now the ranch address - it's in a rural area 130 miles away - and I first moved there 44 years ago.

George

So who actually runs your ranch?

Herefords.US":e7z0eb6l said:
Wewild":e7z0eb6l said:
Herefords.US":e7z0eb6l said:

George

I do.

You commute 130 miles each way everyday?

Wewild":1wh3u8ol said:
Herefords.US":1wh3u8ol said:
Wewild":1wh3u8ol said:
Herefords.US":1wh3u8ol said:

George

I do.

You commute 130 miles each way everyday?

No, I manage to get "home"(where my wife resides) an average of once a week for a day or two - then she tries to make it down to the ranch almost every weekend - probably not to see me - but the granddaughter. :lol: :lol:

George

Edited to add: My cows aren't pampered. I did manage to get around to see them all today. I had a brand new bull calf from a first calf heifer who was in a 200+ acre pasture and I have 12 cows on a lease located in another county and today was the first time I had seen them in over 3 weeks. I have 2 new calves up there that I hadn't seen before today.

It's not the best of situations, but other opportunities and obligations have temporarily taken precedence.

Herefords.US":2jc9lbuz said:
No, I manage to get "home"(where my wife resides) an average of once a week for a day or two - then she tries to make it down to the ranch almost every weekend - probably not to see me - but the granddaughter. :lol: :lol:

George

I'm confused. Who lives at your ranch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts