Licked by a cow tongue

Help Support CattleToday:

cow pollinater":34taehtz said:
In my mind it went something like:
"Lick me, or let me massage your clitoris, OR WALK THE PLANK!"

CP, I swore off those kind of jokes. I made a promise so I will try to keep it. I been in enough trouble lately. :D

Take care my very good friend.

ALACOWMAN":3s86utf3 said:
im curious as to what happened to yo eye ball ???
When I was hauling rodeo bulls in Casper, Wyoming back in the early eighties I knew a bullrider that lost his eye. The story goes that he was hunting on BLM land ( that is goverment land ) and he fell in an an abandoned mine shaft ( from the 1800's ) and the bolt on his Winchester Model 70 ( pre 1964) put his eye out.
What a way for a man who has ridden a 1000 different bulls, to finally suffer such a tragedy !!!! Inyati13 can probably relate to his pain.

bullshipper":1bxl31c0 said:
ALACOWMAN":1bxl31c0 said:
im curious as to what happened to yo eye ball ???
When I was hauling rodeo bulls in Casper, Wyoming back in the early eighties I knew a bullrider that lost his eye. The story goes that he was hunting on BLM land ( that is goverment land ) and he fell in an an abandoned mine shaft ( from the 1800's ) and the bolt on his Winchester Model 70 ( pre 1964) put his eye out.
What a way for a man who has ridden a 1000 different bulls, to finally suffer such a tragedy !!!! Inyati13 can probably relate to his pain.

I lived in Casper from 1980 to 1987. I hunted with a Win M 70 Pre 64. It had a Shilen Match Grade light SS Barrel. .270 Win. I put a synthetic stock on it and glass bedded it. It is one of those things you will never part with. When I was in Montana goat hunting in the tobacco root range, I came to a very difficult part of the mountain to get down. I didn't want to backtrack so I thought I could get over it. I got almost to the bottom of a clift. The rifle was on by back via the sling. I fell about 20 feet. As I was going down what saved me was the rifle and scope catching rocks and briefly holding me. The rifle was hardly scratched but the Leopold scope had to be sent back to the factory. The eyepiece was smashed. They remodeled the scope and never charged for the repairs. There are a lot of those kind of adits and open shafts in MT. People have been know to ski into them.

Ouachita":2e78m8cc said:
I saw a T-shirt one time that said "HELP, I'm talking and I can't shut up!" I could think of a few people to buy it for
:lol2: :clap: :nod: :tiphat: Love it, wonder if you get a discount ordering in multiples, sounds like a great Christmas gift for a few folks I know!!!!

Latest posts