Licked by a cow tongue

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
When I was doing that silly crap today for the "Black is for Bovine" thread, the heifer started licking the back side of my shoulder. It was taking my skin off. Their tongues are like a rasp. It was absolutely hurting. Here is the last picture before I had to move out.
i41vlk.jpg

jedstivers":16umpjn5 said:
Uh, not sure I want to know the answer but do you have any clothes on?
I apologize for not explaining. I was doing a picture for a joke in the "Black is for Bovine" thread. You need to go there if you really have to have the background. Yes, I took my shirt off because I had been weed-eating electric fence (fully clothed otherwise). I think the salt caused the heifer to start licking my skin. I had no idea their tongues were like a rasp. It is almost unbelieveable. I knew they were rough for grasping vegetation, but if I had not moved I believe she could have gotten into the muscle.

john250":k9qh0u3n said:
She's grateful for your techniques. :D

You could be right. This is the first heifer I followed the recommendations Alisonb and Fire Sweep gave me on clitoral stimulation. I bred her to Top Hand and by george she has stuck. I worry about her size. She is not real big. Hope she gets bigger before she is due, which is 3/23/14.

You've had cows this long and didn't know they had a rough tongue?
Never cooked cow tongue either? (you boil then skin the tongue)

greybeard":rshgnyya said:
I'll hazard a guess he was holding still on purpose :lol2: Just couldn't handle the love

I used to know a guy that lacked the same neuron filter. The one that goes between thought origination and following through with said speech or written language.

I always thought he should have started an excavating company cause he could dig the deepest holes quicker than anyone I've ever known.

greybeard":19f2cpvv said:

I knew they were rough but not like this one. I was holding the camera out to get that picture and she must have got a taste of thesalt from weed-eating. It was actually painful.

Never had cow tongue. I heard it was good.

MY uncle used to let cows lick the top of his head. He always said it would make hair grow. Couldn't prove it by him though. I've seen more hair on a slab of bacon than he had on his head.

Richardin52":3kg4mihd said:
MY uncle used to let cows lick the top of his head. He always said it would make hair grow. Couldn't prove it by him though. I've seen more hair on a slab of bacon than he had on his head.

Richard, she did try to lick my hair, I was afraid she would do the opposite and take off what I got. :D

inyati13":1e1zfcyz said:
greybeard":1e1zfcyz said:

I knew they were rough but not like this one. I was holding the camera out to get that picture and she must have got a taste of thesalt from weed-eating. It was actually painful.

Never had cow tongue. I heard it was good.

Same here. I've cooked it, but don't/won't eat it.

When I went to check on my cows last night, one of the unfriendly ones walked right up to me and started licking my pants leg.
I couldn't figure that out, she is one of the ones that has about a 6 foot personal space.
And I did have my clothes on..... But you are right, their tongue is about like a course rasp.

Commercialfarmer":3lrmwv5t said:
I used to know a guy that lacked the same neuron filter. The one that goes between thought origination and following through with said speech or written language.

I always thought he should have started an excavating company cause he could dig the deepest holes quicker than anyone I've ever known.
Now this is priceless..... :nod:

Latest posts