Let's try this another way

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder":3hb6my8v said:
We don't got no chick Fil A. A lefty kind of a fellar said we was so white around here we don't even got a KFC.
I try to grab a chicken sandwich at Chick Fil A when I got to Waco. Always appeared to me that 90% of the customers were white. Drive thru lines will be wrapping around the building everytime I'm there so I park in a parking lot at aJack in the Box and walk across the street and go inside to eat.

Craig Miller":11tr3ame said:
kenny thomas":11tr3ame said:
I take it that your tan didn't match most of the crowd there?
I take it you never been to atlanta. It's a very shady place.
Oh I have been but its been a long time since I have been there. I want to come there soon to a gun show but have been advised by the people that owns the show to get a motel 20 miles from the show.

I don't know of any Chick Fil A's in my state, or any neighboring states for that matter. Otherwise, I would stop in there.

Edit: I stand corrected. There are a couple on the other side of the state 400 miles away and several in IA. Sioux City would be the closest in IA at 500 miles. Also a couple 300 miles away in Cheyenne WY.

We don't have a Chic fil a here in town but Lexington and Richmond do. I hadn't eaten at one until last year, I wish we did have one here.

Chick-Fil-A is one of the best fast food restaurants I've ever eaten in.
Very very good food and the employee service has always been very friendly, quick and Polite!
2 Big Thumbs Up.

Latest posts