Less drama on Facebook.

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":2gzgob5f said:
1982vett":2gzgob5f said:
Deepsouth":2gzgob5f said:

I still not sure if any of us are really here :???:
My imagination isn't THAT good..... ;-)
Do think Chuckie's avatar is really a "dung beetle"?? Or is it....................................... :lol2:

This might should go in the posting about sayings. But it fits here. The saying was, "He is so mean he would give a blind tumble bug an acorn to roll."

hurleyjd":13a2q1nj said:
TexasBred":13a2q1nj said:
1982vett":13a2q1nj said:
My imagination isn't THAT good..... ;-)
Do think Chuckie's avatar is really a "dung beetle"?? Or is it....................................... :lol2:

This might should go in the posting about sayings. But it fits here. The saying was, "He is so mean he would give a blind tumble bug an acorn to roll."

:clap: :lol: :lol:

I can't see how folks can keep up on what's happening on Cattle Today, Facebook, and other sites. I must play outside way more than most folks do. Cattle Today is my home page on my phone and at home, but sometimes I miss a lot of what is going on. Oh well that's life I guess.

Oh I did forget to add there is one know it all on here now that I avoid like the plague.
It's one thing when someone really does know, quite another when they only think they do.
When I see post by them I usually don't even look any further.

jedstivers":3nl13dnk said:

The reply count slowed down but the view count is still moving along some. Jerry Springer or I Love Lucy fans?

TennesseeTuxedo":24ps5jwq said:
jedstivers":24ps5jwq said:
Oh I did forget to add there is one know it all on here now that I avoid like the plague.
It's one thing when someone really does know, quite another when they only think they do.

I'm sorry Jed.
You dang troublemaker :lol:

backhoeboogie":2yzjeelu said:
jedstivers":2yzjeelu said:

The reply count slowed down but the view count is still moving along some. Jerry Springer or I Love Lucy fans?
No way could I watch more than 2 or three minuets of springer but I bet I've seen every single Lucy show.

highgrit":1nxvia08 said:
I can't see how folks can keep up on what's happening on Cattle Today, Facebook, and other sites. I must play outside way more than most folks do. Cattle Today is my home page on my phone and at home, but sometimes I miss a lot of what is going on. Oh well that's life I guess.

Maybe that's why I miss it too. I've been here since 2011 and have over 600 posts; some people have that in a couple of months regardless of the forum. I don't see how one could have that much time, or even that much to write.

TexasBred":1tojljc5 said:
Bigfoot":1tojljc5 said:
No joke, what are we talking about here. Facebook, or CT?
Bigfoot looks like we're going to ahve to try facebook. I try to be 100% honest all the time in what I post and how I feel about things. If that's considered divisive or offensive by some, something is wrong. If facebook is "different" don't think I want any part of it. Guess everybody over there agrees with you and pats you on the back regardless of what you say. :bs: :bs:

Let me know when you get signed up on Facebook and I'll send you a friend request ;-)

Install messenger on your phone and it gives a map and directions to your location if you have the gps enabled

That could be a bad deal if say your boss calls while you're fishing at the lake instead of working :D

Latest posts