Lents web site

Help Support CattleToday:

BIZIN":2gthj69e said:
Hard to beat, but they can be beat! Where abouts is Jim Lents located?

Indianola, Oklahoma thats' USA for you Cannucks. Jim does answer his emails. More than I can say for Hans Ulrich from Alberta :D

Indiahoma!

I agree Ulrichs never answered some emails I sent regarding their 20J bull.

It's amazing in this day and age that breeders will have a website but won't respond to email inquiries. Just bad business.

WichitaLineMan":2vzjq59j said:
Indiahoma!

It's amazing in this day and age that breeders will have a website but won't respond to email inquiries. Just bad business.

Couldn't agree more whats worse is the ASSOCIATIOBS THAT WON'T RESPOND. I did the Indianola from memory. Fairly close.

Idaman":2i69jbs8 said:
WichitaLineMan":2i69jbs8 said:
Indiahoma!

Couldn't agree more whats worse is the ASSOCIATIOBS THAT WON'T RESPOND. I did the Indianola from memory. Fairly close.

i guess i might stick up for hans here :lol: you will never catch him in front of a computer - probably never turned one on but sure appreciates a simple phone call. peter just had brain surgery and is scrambling to get caught up at home, i might cut him some slack for that. if i was as busy as andy - i don't think i'd have time to return many emails either although he finds time to do it.

are you guys afraid to phone them or what? call them and you'll be glad you did.

the "associatiobs" have no excuse!

Then why bother with a website? And having links on the website to "contact us".

It is a pet peeve of mine. I would surely be a poorer man if I didn't respond to emails.

Could someone PM me Mr. Lents email, I am thinking about flying down to Wichita to look at Deewall's herd this summer and maybe swing down to Lents as well.

Latest posts