last pics from MM for awhile...

Help Support CattleToday:

milkmaid

Reaction score
Won't be in Idaho for the summer, so here's the herd this evening...

Heifer 45; for those who remember my 311, this is her calf
45_may2807_IIresized.jpg

Steers I'm feeding out
steersmay2807.jpg

Black heifers... been staking them out every day... at least by my pastures, the grass IS greener on the other side of the fence :p
heifer12_may2807.jpg

heifer9_may2807.jpg

Heifer 2315 - I picked her up last fall right before leaving for college, and didn't realize until this spring when she slicked off that she's wearing a brand. :roll: So glad I keep records on who I buy cows from. :p Called him up and I have a brand inspection/bill of sale coming my way pronto.
2315_may2807_IIresized.jpg

New heifer I bought a little over a week ago... also sold her today. Got an offer for her I couldn't turn down. :p
newheiferpic1.jpg

~

Thanks for sharing your cow family with us.

Love all your photos..

Who takes care of them while you are away ?

Have a SAFE summer experience.

Thanks y'all. I don't think anyone's called me Clairebear in forever, Beefy! :lol: :p

I'll be in California again; I sold almost half my herd, and gave my younger brother a job watching what's left. He's a good worker, even if he doesn't like cows as much as I do. LOL.

milkmaid":icmvguzp said:
Thanks y'all. I don't think anyone's called me Clairebear in forever, Beefy! :lol: :p

I'll be in California again; I sold almost half my herd, and gave my younger brother a job watching what's left. He's a good worker, even if he doesn't like cows as much as I do. LOL.

I am not sure it is humanly possible for someone to 'like cows as much as you do'. Have fun in California.

Brandonm2":ix3e3r2t said:
milkmaid":ix3e3r2t said:

I am not sure it is humanly possible for someone to 'like cows as much as you do'. Have fun in California.

I USE to think Beefy did! :lol:

Those are beautiful cattle!! You will be missed very much. May God bless you while you are away.