Lasik surgery?

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning":11sqwhaj said:
dun":11sqwhaj said:
Better hope your wife doesn;t have it done. When she sees how ugly you are she'll throw you out

Kinda what I was thinking too, just didn't want to express it and have you go off all half cocked on me again! :D

I am pretty sure he was fully cocked on that one. :nod:

dun":n3e1o9xc said:
Better hope your wife doesn;t have it done. When she sees how ugly you are she'll throw you out

She's got perfect vision. That should make it no suprise to why she's with me, among my many other attributes!

cfpinz":csuoe09m said:
dun":csuoe09m said:

She's got perfect vision. That should make it no suprise to why she's with me, among my many other attributes!
I've heard of pity dates but never a pity marriage

dun":lkud6z84 said:
cfpinz":lkud6z84 said:
dun":lkud6z84 said:

I've heard of pity dates but never a pity marriage

She just married him to keep the dog catchers from getting him. :lol2:

TexasBred":2ydrumfc said:

Did I tell yall about the time she gave me dog meds for a sinus infection? And all the skin falling off my hands and feet?

Whatever it takes.

cfpinz":1a63s0cz said:
TexasBred":1a63s0cz said:

Did I tell yall about the time she gave me dog meds for a sinus infection? And all the skin falling off my hands and feet?

Whatever it takes.
Giving you dog meds pretty much tells me she really CAN see

cfpinz":3ce6wf3u said:
TexasBred":3ce6wf3u said:

Whatever it takes.

I remember that story! I thought she had prescribed it for removing that pelt on your chest and back though, it was a good try on her part, sorry about the skin falling off dealy. :D

Cfpinz, glad to hear that your eyes are better. You'll know the surgery was a success when you go take a leak and say... o my gawd , who's willie is in my hand. :help:
Seriously, i hope you get better.

curtis":3umuc7xx said:
Cfpinz, glad to hear that your eyes are better. You'll know the surgery was a success when you go take a leak and say... o my gawd , who's willie is in my hand. :help:
He squats to pee so that wouldn;t be a problem for him

dun":1a6l2yrn said:
curtis":1a6l2yrn said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ROLMAO

curtis":2mnqxdsr said:
dun":2mnqxdsr said:
curtis":2mnqxdsr said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ROLMAO

dun's losing it again. He must have thought I picked up on some of those Mizzoooora habits when I was out there this summer. I kept wondering why the men in MO wore skirts, this explains a lot.

Latest posts