Lammie's b day

Help Support CattleToday:

Happy B'day young lady.

Surely you can find something better to drink than Tokillya! That stuff always made me do crazy things and I always woke up with a really bad head and paying homage to that great white porcelan God bolted to the floor in the bathroom.

Life is like a roll of toilet paper, The closer to the end the faster it goes.

Lammie":14g55vrd said:
For anyone interested . . . I . . . Feels like 29 . . .

Lammie, you slay me. Often, after reading one of your posts, I find myself smiling. I hope you have a "big 'ol good time" on your b'day.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Lammie
Happy birthday to you. (Insert singing emoticon)
And many more. (Insert another singing emoticon)

Thanks to one and all. I would say I will knock back a shot for each of you, but then, I'd be dead or somethin'. I think I'll stick to a nice dinner and a couple of 'ritas on the rocks!

maybe a couple of more...

ETF":2qjcjkn8 said:
Happy Birthday!!

And remember, "Tequilla makes her clothes fall off". :D

Ha, I was wondering how long that would take. I figured they would expect that from me. :lol:

ETF":3tlbkaxi said:
Happy Birthday!!

And remember, "Tequilla makes her clothes fall off". :D

I am thinking that's maybe why my husband has me to drink it!

Lammie":2tu7f8w9 said:
Well thanks very much Rattler and company!

Mr. Nowland, I can't promise to stay away from wicked evil drink, as my birthday is on a Saturday this year, and my son will be away. I can't say I am excited about being another year older, but I will say that I do enjoy "my day", and plan to have as much fun as possible.

Likely, this will involve tequila. :drink:

The day is here! Have a great Birthday! :D

Lammie":2rgjx698 said:
Jogeephus":2rgjx698 said:
Happy Birthday Lammie! How does it feel to finally be 21 and old enough to buy your own tequila?

It was so long ago, I don't rightly remember! :shock: For anyone interested, and those who aren't, I will be 44 tomorrow. Feels like 29 again, though.

So you've reached the infancy of adulthood! :D Have a wonderful B-Day!

Busy day mostly. New tires for the Vdub, Got my glasses replaced. Rememeber the ones that fell off in the ocean? :oops: Grocery shopped. Went to see my parents. Then we ate some shrimp, threw back a few and went home to sit around the chiminea to do more of same. I feel fine. Just a little daunted by unfinished tasks from yesterday that must be caught up on. It's hard to take a day off. Although I am sleepy...

Latest posts