Kubota m6950 reviews

Help Support CattleToday:

pricefarm

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this model tractor? Found one that is four wheel drive with front end loader with about 1900 hours looks pretty good but will need a set of tires all the way around before long. What's it worth? Shows to be a 70 hp tractor are the older Kubota's light like the newer ones?

Before I bought my first Kubota I tried out a used 6900. Loved it. They then brought me a new 6950 but only kept it a few days until I bought a 8540. Think I liked the 6900 size better than the bigger ones. I now have a M100X.

I have the older 2wd M6800 and also the newer M7060 in 4WD. They both "feel" light when moving loads but that was handled with fluid in both rear tires.

pricefarm":sgc31k9g said:
Anyone know anything about this model tractor? Found one that is four wheel drive with front end loader with about 1900 hours looks pretty good but will need a set of tires all the way around before long. What's it worth? Shows to be a 70 hp tractor are the older Kubota's light like the newer ones?

Some of the older models did seem to be a little heavier built. It may be the one you're looking at but there is one listed in Abingdon with just under 1500 hr. on it. That's not many hours for an '89 model.

fitz":2idzb6ws said:
pricefarm":2idzb6ws said:

Some of the older models did seem to be a little heavier built. It may be the one you're looking at but there is one listed in Abingdon with just under 1500 hr. on it. That's not many hours for an '89 model.

Ya that's it I most of been thinking wrong on the hours. I don't know much about the older model Kubota's most of the ones around here are newer ones. Everyone I know that has one likes there's.

They fit my needs. Been using them for about twenty-five years. Traded one in so don't know where it went but have sold two to folks who still have them. Sold a 5030 to a real close neighbor and that fellow could make an advertisement for the company. He is pure hard on one. Still have two here. Over the years I've had to rebuild one starter. Have a '06 with way more hours than the one you're speaking of.

as far as i know theres nothing wrong with the m6800.they prolly are heavier than the 7040 that replaced them.ive seen some cab 4x4s up to $25000.

Latest posts