Korean guest

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":34dz0lq3 said:
LRTX1":34dz0lq3 said:
First look I thought the serving plate for the ribs was a 5 gallon bucket lid. Had to look close knowing you from Bithlo and everything.
:lol2: :lol: :lol2:

TB, you would have put a couple dozen smileys if you ever been to Bithlo. It is the arm pit of Florida.

LRTX1":2y7aahs1 said:
TexasBred":2y7aahs1 said:
LRTX1":2y7aahs1 said:
First look I thought the serving plate for the ribs was a 5 gallon bucket lid. Had to look close knowing you from Bithlo and everything.
:lol2: :lol: :lol2:

TB, you would have put a couple dozen smileys if you ever been to Bithlo. It is the arm pit of Florida.

Have to add that one to my "places to visit" list....guess I need to be on the lookout for Hook when I come through. :lol2: :lol2:

Angus Cowman":1dv5azsh said:
Well all I can say is these poor folks will go home and tell everyone that the U.S. is full of rednecks and they got to meet their leader

AC, hook makes us look civilized, Don't he?

M5farm":3b3slua1 said:
Angus Cowman":3b3slua1 said:
Well all I can say is these poor folks will go home and tell everyone that the U.S. is full of rednecks and they got to meet their leader

Just hoping he didn't put on the Speedo and flip flops and invite them to join him in the hot tub.

TexasBred":12if73nf said:
M5farm":12if73nf said:
Angus Cowman":12if73nf said:

Just hoping he didn't put on the Speedo and flip flops and invite them to join him in the hot tub.
Now there's a picture that even I didn't need in my head.

M5farm":1883hcpd said:
Angus Cowman":1883hcpd said:

He sure does
With everyone making jokes anout folks from Arkansas all I can say is they never visited with Hook in Fl

Latest posts