Knersie In The Hospital

Help Support CattleToday:

By far Harley is one of THE best here on the boards. Not only ways his input very educational and interesting, but I could also gaze at the pictures of his cattle for days. It will difinitely be different with him taking a brief break, but I have no doubts he'll be back and going here in a little bit. Get well soon knersie!

edit: and please keep us posted.

HerefordSire":2z40n664 said:
Herefords.US":2z40n664 said:
I'm not worried!

It's hard to keep a good Hereford breeder down! :nod:

Get better soon, Harley! :compute: CT is not the same without ya'! :wave:

George

I didn't intend to shake him up with the last question! :compute:

Imagine how I feel! Knersie used two of the seven dwarfs, as his reference to me, in his last response to one of my posts. Lately, there seems to be something in the air - and "Sneezy" would have actually been his BEST choice! At least he didn't call me "Dopey"! :lol: :lol:

George

Herefords.US":3r60lbof said:
HerefordSire":3r60lbof said:
Herefords.US":3r60lbof said:
I'm not worried!

It's hard to keep a good Hereford breeder down! :nod:

Get better soon, Harley! :compute: CT is not the same without ya'! :wave:

George

I didn't intend to shake him up with the last question! :compute:

Imagine how I feel! Knersie used two of the seven dwarfs, as his reference to me, in his last response to one of my posts. Lately, there seems to be something in the air - and "Sneezy" would have actually been his BEST choice! At least he didn't call me "Dopey"! :lol: :lol:

George

I better quit making him think so hard. From now on, I will ask easy questions and all of my statements will be obvious. :dunce:

Knersie, my thoughts and prayers go to you and your family. I have confidence that you'll be back on your feet again soon!

Besides, we'll miss your inputs here on CT, so you'll just have to be back soon.

Katherine

Harley, thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery from another person who greatly appreciates your wisdom and patience with us newbies.

Thank you for letting us know what is going on as I too have wondered where he has been the last few days.
Thank you Doc for clarification on this disease as I felt ill as soon as I read this .

I have talked to Knersie a few times through PM's as well and have found him to be a very kind, generous, intelligent and exceptional young man. Knersie (his dog) must be lost without him while he is receiving treatment.

My thoughts and prayers are with Harley and his family at this very trying time and I wish him a speedy recovery.

Best wishes Harley,
Wanda and Mr. HD :heart:

Thoughts and prayers to one of my most respected mentors. And I'd like to think online friends.

Whether he likes it or not. :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: My gosh, I'm shocked! And yet glad that he's doing well...

We've exchanged many a PM's with each other and he's a great teacher too, both in his PM's and in his posts. I hope he gets back to CT soon...

Thoughts and prayers with you, Harley!

Everyone else has summed it up quite well. I look forward to the times Knersie posts pics, and I read his opinions with a great deal of respect. Doc, I too know what you mean about prayer, and I shall.

Get better soon so I can PM some more pics to you for your input. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and god speed to a full recovery. JHH

Latest posts