JZoreo's trick cows

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
I watched the video of this young lady riding one of her cows,"Bertha", she posted a thread here on CT. Pretty good, entertaining video, but I starting watching some of her other videos and this one is pretty amazing, girl's got some talent. I hope you don't mind JZ but here's the link. Thought I would do this on a new thread.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=goSJ_h9psm4

M-5":2zrfdpdh said:
I got a trick bull. I tapped him on the nose yesterday with a stick and he pawed the ground and nodded his head at me.
Oh, you have a trainable one there!! If you had tapped him again, he might have lifted you right up on his back so you could go for a ride together.

Used to see several longhorns being ridden a few years ago. Don't know if they got the prices they were asking, but most were pretty expensive.

greybeard":3vtohrt3 said:
M-5":3vtohrt3 said:
I got a trick bull. I tapped him on the nose yesterday with a stick and he pawed the ground and nodded his head at me.
Oh, you have a trainable one there!! If you had tapped him again, he might have lifted you right up on his back so you could go for a ride together.

that's what Im thinking , he was telling me he is ready to learn.

M-5":3kkxrhg4 said:
greybeard":3kkxrhg4 said:
M-5":3kkxrhg4 said:

that's what Im thinking , he was telling me he is ready to learn.

Don't forget that it's critical that you reinforce his good response with a reward, don't forget the scratching and rubbing on his shoulders and head...the a big hug around the neck!

Latest posts