Cows out!

Help Support CattleToday:

MurraysMutts

Reaction score
Well. One lil heifer anyway..
Shes daughter of the one in the hat and Ricky..
Dangerously close to that bbq grill!
20211231_084949.jpg
Cleaning up the henbit
20211231_085102.jpg
Shes more and more learning what my feed bucket is. After this morning I'll think she will follow me anywhere.
20211231_084939.jpg20211231_084518.jpg
She wasn't too much trouble. Tho she would only follow a lil ways til I drop a few kernels of creep. Then we do it again. Finally got her eating out of my hand so to speak. She back where she belongs. Has no regard for that single hot wire on the west. Guess I'll go check em all now...

Not terrible but took a bit. My cows are actually easier to call up. I can get them to come to me from all the way across the farm. My old girls love a treat!

Well. One lil heifer anyway..
Shes daughter of the one in the hat and Ricky..
Dangerously close to that bbq grill!
View attachment 11740
Cleaning up the henbit
View attachment 11741
Shes more and more learning what my feed bucket is. After this morning I'll think she will follow me anywhere.
View attachment 11739View attachment 11738
She wasn't too much trouble. Tho she would only follow a lil ways til I drop a few kernels of creep. Then we do it again. Finally got her eating out of my hand so to speak. She back where she belongs. Has no regard for that single hot wire on the west. Guess I'll go check em all now...
Like the old 4x4 ford in the one pic.

What about that Chevy....
Subi.... (subaru), Chevy, and A Ford... can somebody get you some help come making a decision on what to drive. What the heck you doing testing them all?
Ooooo k nice cows and nice Chevy anyways.

Latest posts