Justice is served

Help Support CattleToday:

f1tiger

Reaction score
Thanks to his military peers Eddie Gallagher is found innocent; Gave 19 years of his life total as a Marine and a Navy Seal to defend our country and be subjected to such nonsense; Thank you Sir for your service to our great nation and ooh ra 🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 God bless America

He posed for a picture with the body of a murdered 12 year old. Let's not make him out to be a hero.

f1tiger said:
Thanks to his military peers Eddie Gallagher is found innocent; Gave 19 years of his life total as a Marine and a Navy Seal to defend our country and be subjected to such nonsense; Thank you Sir for your service to our great nation and ooh ra 🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 God bless America

He was not found innocent. He was acquitted of the War Crime of stabbing the detained 12yo in the neck. He was found guilty of taking a picture of himself with the dead boy and sentenced to a reduction in rank and four months imprisonment which was more than the Prosecution had asked for.

"He was found guilty of taking a picture of himself with the dead boy "

12 years old is considered an adult in i s l a m i c countries and they are sent to war against western soldiers.

One cannot judge by our standards when sending your own off to war in a country with rules foreign to ours.

As soon as those "boys" reach puberty they are considered to be an adult in that part of the world, given a rifle and told to go out and hunt down anyone from the west.

Out of this one as far too many will chime in to cry when in fact the truth on this side of the ocean will never be known or potentially even accepted. And you just proved it by showing how little you know about that part of the world.

We are at War!
If that war was being fought here by the same bunch views would change pretty quick.
They had no qualms about killing babies in the World Trade Center.
I say kill em all and let God sort em.
Read the River War by Winston Churchill.

Caustic Burno said:
We are at War!
If that war was being fought here by the same bunch views would change pretty quick.

Killing is a necessary evil of war. Killing unarmed combatants after they surrender is not. Not only is it wrong, it is terrible strategy. You do not want your enemy to feel as if they have no choice but to fight to the death.

"Kill em all and let God sort em" sounds great in the movies, but the problem is that God sorts us, too, and I don't remember "Kill em all" anywhere in the commandments.

Let allah sort them out, maybe he does already. Does allah ever state what make or model the 72 black eyed virgins will be? Who knows maybe their pigs or goats.
A 12 year old of either sex can pull the trigger or push a button as well as anyone. I've heard some terrible stories about Vietnam and kids killing US troups? If given the choice to kill or be killed what would you do?

Hard to classify Eddie Gallagher as a hero.
It came out at trial he stabbed the corpse of a prisoner who had already died and then followed his
usual mode of operation of bragging about making another kill that wasn't his.
He had a habit of claiming kills made by other SEAL snipers as his for the bragging rights.
Kind of tarnishes his 2 Bronze Stars for meritorious service in a combat zone.
BUT he's one of ours with a good service record... even if he is a blowhard... so yeah, hooh rah!

Logar said:
"He was found guilty of taking a picture of himself with the dead boy "

12 years old is considered an adult in i s l a m i c countries and they are sent to war against western soldiers.

One cannot judge by our standards when sending your own off to war in a country with rules foreign to ours.

As soon as those "boys" reach puberty they are considered to be an adult in that part of the world, given a rifle and told to go out and hunt down anyone from the west.

Out of this one as far too many will chime in to cry when in fact the truth on this side of the ocean will never be known or potentially even accepted. And you just proved it by showing how little you know about that part of the world.

Just because we are in their country does not mean we should play by their rules. If we start doing that than we are no better than they are. Whats the old saying... take the high road. I believe that applies here.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
msplmtneer said:
Read the Bible when God told the Israelites to invade a city he told them to kill all the people men, women and children also all the animals! :tiphat:

He was vengeful in those days. He's mellowed some.
Not all cities, and if read with complete understanding, all would agree 100% the right decision.
Instead scoffers lacking in knowledge enjoy taking it as evidence of God as a moral monster and
use it to mock his ways and plan.

As it is written, Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord.
Mockers like to say he's changed, but it is written: He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Buck Randall said:
Caustic Burno said:
We are at War!

Killing is a necessary evil of war. Killing unarmed combatants after they surrender is not. Not only is it wrong, it is terrible strategy. You do not want your enemy to feel as if they have no choice but to fight to the death.

"Kill em all and let God sort em" sounds great in the movies, but the problem is that God sorts us, too, and I don't remember "Kill em all" anywhere in the commandments.

And we have the liberal view folks.
I say kill everything from a Shanghai rooster to a Durham cow. It wasn't just the Amalekites, it included the Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites .If you believe the Biblical accounts God commanded the Israelites to slaughter those people groups–men, women, children, infants, and animals.

Problem solved.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
msplmtneer said:
Read the Bible when God told the Israelites to invade a city he told them to kill all the people men, women and children also all the animals! :tiphat:

He was vengeful in those days. He's mellowed some.

Must have created marijuana on 7th day.

Mock away... but here's a heads up.... know that it is also written....

That every [unrepented] idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account in the day of
judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Son of Butch said:
Mock away... but here's a heads up.... know that it is also written....

That every [unrepented] idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account in the day of
judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Sounds like the NSA is a branch of the Holy Trinity.

Latest posts