Just when...............

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryder":2w5xk023 said:
Reminds me of a girl I knew that could not control her bladder when she got upset. I didn't know this. One night she got upset and while cussin me out she wet all over the backseat of my car.

Did ya ever think that maybe she was just making a statement? :lol2:

Ryder":3bbn4o4y said:
curtis":3bbn4o4y said:
One time i had a girl jerk her blue jeans down so she could drain her Willie Nelson and splattered pee all over my boots. She was full of cheap beer an moonshine so i guess that was the reason.
Reminds me of a girl I knew that could not control her bladder when she got upset. I didn't know this. One night she got upset and while cussin me out she wet all over the backseat of my car.

Was the dome light kicked out also? :shock: :lol: :lol:

Ryder":2q5b0ly5 said:
curtis":2q5b0ly5 said:
One time i had a girl jerk her blue jeans down so she could drain her Willie Nelson and splattered pee all over my boots. She was full of cheap beer an moonshine so i guess that was the reason.

Got my curiosity going now. Why was she cussin you out?? :cowboy:

BeefmasterB":b8w0qiqo said:
Ryder":b8w0qiqo said:
curtis":b8w0qiqo said:

Got my curiosity going now. Why was she cussin you out?? :cowboy:

Me too...I'm wondering why she was in the back seat cussin him out. :lol: Oh well...at least he knew he got her excited. :lol: :lol:

One time i had a girl jerk her blue jeans down so she could drain her Willie Nelson and splattered pee all over my boots. She was full of cheap beer an moonshine so i guess that was the reason.[/quote said:

Me too...I'm wondering why she was in the back seat cussin him out. :lol: Oh well...at least he knew he got her excited. :lol: :lol:[/quote]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No. It wasn't like that. Wasn't my fault.
Summer night, nice moon, driving down a narrow deserted road. Lake on one side, jungle on the other.
I stopped to enjoy the night. Radio was playing and the two in the back seat decided to get out and dance in the moonlight.
Something just came over me and I drove off and left them.

Met a log truck headed their way. I knew he was scared of situations like that with truck on that road that late. I finally got turned around but when I got back to where I thought I left them, they were gone.
I drove up and down and called and called. Now I was getting uneasy. Finallly I saw them coming out of that jungle where they had gone to hide. They were sort of all scrartched up and everything.

That girl got all wired up about that. She knew cuss words I had never heard before.
I don't know if this entered in or not, but she was from Texas. Seems I have noticed on these boards that some of those Texas women get riled up real easy. I don't know if it is just coincidence or if it is a common trait.

HOSS":36qiy3ui said:
Going to the restroom in China is a whole nother experience. The restrooms have attendants, especially at hotels and resturants. Sometimes the attendants in the mens room are female. It's a job that does not discriminate. These attendants will come up behind you at the urinal and give back and neck massages for tips. They then turn on the water in the lavatory for you and hand you a hot towel to dry your hands. Oddly enough I can handle the women attendants massaging my back but I freak out if the male attendants even act like they are going to touch me. I guess thats my elitist, homophobic side coming out. It acts up like Jogeephus's agent orange.

Hoss, if some man came up behind me in the bathroom and began massaging my neck I'd have to hit him and run. Yep, I'm a homophobe. Don't think prison would suite me. I was once in one of those rest areas on I-75 doing my standup business. Things were a little crowded so I passed the time reading the graffitii on the wall. There was an "advertisement" for an "encounter" at 10:00 a.m at such and such a date. I looked down at my watch and it was 10:00 a.m on that date! Fella on my left and a fella on my right - don't know which one - but I knew one of them had sugar in his veins. I got out of there and fast. I still cringe at the thought.

KNERSIE":13ygto2u said:
In the West End of London (the Strand to be more specific) they have open air public urinals that they usually put out over weekends. Its a glass fibre contraption with 4 urinals in clear view of the passers by. I was shocked that this is supposed to be the first world. I was also shocked at the lack of personal hygiene amongst the working class and the state of their teeth, but that's another story.

They are only put out when there is a function going on, (better them than going on the street) most English people I know (and I know quite a few) are very refined about toiletry habits. I would not go anywhere except for a proper toilet. I hated the toilet system in India, Sri Lank, Dubai and Iran it was just a hole in the floor where you had to squat over it. Just think having to hold all those long skirts up, know wonder the places stunk. The que for the only proper toilet in the restrooms was made up of Brits, Americans, and a few Europeans.

Not sure where you went amongst the working class, as we have moved on a lot since Dickensian times, and most English working class take a pride in their appearance and dentistry is free. I have noticed it in the Asian, and European community here that the lack of hygiene is much to be desired, in how they have bought the Country down. But there is good and bad in all communities. I would think if you lived in the West End of London or around the outskirts of the East End around the City, you would have seen most of the Homeless (these are not the working class,) the tramps, winos, not surprising in those circumstances. Not many bathrooms on the Streets where you can wash and change.

Latest posts