Just when you think you've heard them all

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I just got a call from my daughter. She going to break curfew because she caught a "baby deer" and there no mama deer anywhere around. :lol:
While I thinks it's pretty neat she gets to experience this wonderful "catch", somehow I doubt it's going to prevent consequences of her breaking curfew if she doesn't get home in time.

Uh oh, make sure you get some info from fwc. You have to have a permit to keep it. It's against the law. Be careful

I remember the old times with a runt button buck fawn we rescued during the winter (he was starving) 20 years ago. We kept him in a horse stall and fattening him up. Our bottle calves kept him a company. We finally butchered him when he was three years old.

IMG_7233.jpg

We raised an orphan fawn (doe) one year. My daughter was about 10 or 11. It was the most rewarding experience for all of us. She got the call of the wild the following spring and went back to live in the forest. I would jump at the chance to do it again.

Taurus":2uf0tmat said:
I love that movie "Ted"!!!!!

Me too. I thought it was great that they had that Boston accent to back up the crude language. :lol2:

denvermartinfarms":udzjbez8 said:
shaz":udzjbez8 said:
Taurus":udzjbez8 said:
I love that movie "Ted"!!!!!

Me too. I thought it was great that they had that Boston accent to back up the crude language. :lol2:
You boys got some low standards.
Its just a comedy movie and its for good laughs. Some folks like to have a good laugh, maybe you should give it a try.

I have no problem having a good laugh. I thought some of the stuff the teddy bear did was very funny, but hereing the lords name in vain and language as bad as what is in that movie and as often as it was, is just not what it takes for this boy to have a good laugh.

denvermartinfarms":9k4u46ec said:
I have no problem having a good laugh. I thought some of the stuff the teddy bear did was very funny, but hereing the lords name in vain and language as bad as what is in that movie and as often as it was, is just not what it takes for this boy to have a good laugh.
Sounds like you are taking this movie too seriously. To me it's just a comedy movie, that's what it is. Just because I watch the movies with crude language, doesn't mean I have low standards.

Latest posts