Keeping them alive

Help Support CattleToday:

Definately a wolf with summer hair. The bunny huggers would have people believe they always look fluffy and beautiful. Have personally killed over 100 of the cattle killing b tards in all shades of hair coat. 80 to 100 lbs is average size. Have killed three over 140 lbs.

Definately a wolf with summer hair. The bunny huggers would have people believe they always look fluffy and beautiful. Have personally killed over 100 of the cattle killing b tards in all shades of hair coat. 80 to 100 lbs is average size. Have killed three over 140 lbs.
Lo and behold and enter stage right... Another person who knows what the heck they're talking about.

A true test if there is anything left of the carcass would be a plaster prink of the paws. The size of wolf is much larger than coyote or coydog. Look at the size of this wolf feet actual photo.
bd4b89d6-1ac4-4f11-9bf2-bf30d90d16fd-large16x9_wolf.jpg

Not sure why you think birth defects on animals and children are so funny. Since I see animals everyday that have life affecting underbite, even a Brewer's Blackbird last week with a short upper bill, I don't find underbite or any other birth defect to be anything to laugh about. The populations of many of the wild species whose young are born with underbite or overbite are in decline. That isn't funny either.
A book was published in 2018 by a veterinarian in Mexico who found that a high prevalence of the Brahman cattle he saw on a regular basis were born with an underbite or an overbite. It was so common there, he even invented a tool to measure the bite on cattle and other ruminants. Interestingly, Mexico allows the use of imidacloprid, a neonicotinoid insecticide that was found by a study done in South Dakota on white-tailed deer and published in Nature to cause shortened jaw bones resulting in either underbite or overbite, depending on which jaw bones were underdeveloped.
I had a spoon I didn't mind throwing out so decided to stir the pot a mite

Not sure why you think birth defects on animals and children are so funny. Since I see animals everyday that have life affecting underbite, even a Brewer's Blackbird last week with a short upper bill, I don't find underbite or any other birth defect to be anything to laugh about. The populations of many of the wild species whose young are born with underbite or overbite are in decline. That isn't funny either.
A book was published in 2018 by a veterinarian in Mexico who found that a high prevalence of the Brahman cattle he saw on a regular basis were born with an underbite or an overbite. It was so common there, he even invented a tool to measure the bite on cattle and other ruminants. Interestingly, Mexico allows the use of imidacloprid, a neonicotinoid insecticide that was found by a study done in South Dakota on white-tailed deer and published in Nature to cause shortened jaw bones resulting in either underbite or overbite, depending on which jaw bones were underdeveloped.
I'm just reading the sign, ma'am, and the tracks is fresh.

it's probably way too late but that guy should have measured the paws of the animal. Wolves have huge feet. Those don't look like wolf size paws in that picture.

Latest posts