Cricket wanted dead or alive...

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
If found will be executed on the spot. That dam Cricket kept me awake half of the night and every time I thought I was about to find him he would quit chirping. Tonight he is going to meet his demise one way or another.

:lol2:

Had a moth fly inside last night and it hammered against the ceiling for ages. Eventually got up to catch/swat the thing but it stayed out of reach. Got the vaccum cleaner and sucked it up :D

:lol: The hands fell off the clock we had in our bedroom. Took a while for the wife to find one she liked to replace it. Took a about a week before I took the batteries out of it because of the audible tic tic tic tic tic tic tic..........

1982vett said:
:lol: The hands fell off the clock we had in our bedroom. Took a while for the wife to find one she liked to replace it. Took a about a week before I took the batteries out of it because of the audible tic tic tic tic tic tic tic..........

Shhhh... don't tell my wife!!!

I know the feeling, they get into here all the time, especially in may.. I kind know where their favorite hidey-holes are now

I don't mind 1000 crickets chirping, but ONE is misery

jltrent said:
If found will be executed on the spot. That dam Cricket kept me awake half of the night and every time I thought I was about to find him he would quit chirping. Tonight he is going to meet his demise one way or another.
jed did you get your chirping friend. i was thinking maybe a sticky trap might work.

ccr said:
jltrent said:
jed did you get your chirping friend. i was thinking maybe a sticky trap might work.
No luck yet....the sticky trap sounds like a good ideal as I had not thought of that....

Ryder said:
Squirrel in chimney above closed flu and trying to get out--Am not about to open flu to let him escape in the house.
Would love to trade for cricket
:help: :cry2:

I don't want to sound cruel, but a good hot fire is the only solution! (unless you want to climb on the roof and lower a pole into the chimney for him to climb up)

sstterry said:
Ryder said:
Squirrel in chimney above closed flu and trying to get out--Am not about to open flu to let him escape in the house.
Would love to trade for cricket
:help: :cry2:

I don't want to sound cruel, but a good hot fire is the only solution! (unless you want to climb on the roof and lower a pole into the chimney for him to climb up)
Thanks for the response.
Used a rope instead of a pole. Don't know if it did any good or not.
I had not one but at least four of the aggravating animals.
I found that starvation/dehydration works. Internet source said it takes 2 to 3 weeks.
It takes 3to 4 days in my experience. :banana:

Latest posts