Still alive

Help Support CattleToday:

Rosielou

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is still around from when I was on here frequently around 2014, but if anyone does I'm still kicking! I joined here when I was in middle/high school(I think I was 13) and I'm in my 3rd year of college now, got 3 more until I have a masters for a day job. I think most of what I did was post pictures of my calves lol, I still do take a ton of pictures of my cattle. Still raising cattle, on my way to a 100% beefmaster herd slowly but surely, I am completely sold on the breed. I still get a few colored up calves which I enjoy lol. I have 2 second cross beefmaster calves and 10 more on the way. We have 18 first cross or 1/2 beefmaster heifers now. I'm going to sell a few of my crayon box crossbred cattle this summer as pairs to make more room and put the money back into the cattle to go towards registering some of my heifers, towards a new bull or towards registered heifers.

Just thought I would stop in and say hi, I think it has been almost 4 years since I have been on here.

Rosielou said:
Not sure if anyone is still around from when I was on here frequently around 2014, but if anyone does I'm still kicking! I joined here when I was in middle/high school(I think I was 13) and I'm in my 3rd year of college now, got 3 more until I have a masters for a day job. I think most of what I did was post pictures of my calves lol, I still do take a ton of pictures of my cattle. Still raising cattle, on my way to a 100% beefmaster herd slowly but surely, I am completely sold on the breed. I still get a few colored up calves which I enjoy lol. I have 2 second cross beefmaster calves and 10 more on the way. We have 18 first cross or 1/2 beefmaster heifers now. I'm going to sell a few of my crayon box crossbred cattle this summer as pairs to make more room and put the money back into the cattle to go towards registering some of my heifers, towards a new bull or towards registered heifers.

Just thought I would stop in and say hi, I think it has been almost 4 years since I have been on here.

Yup - still here - and welcome back

Just checked - one of my first posts was made Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:30 pm

Cheers

Latest posts