Just got word

Help Support CattleToday:

Guess I better update, the bull failed his semen test yesterday, equipment was too small. Looks like we aren't crossbreeders yet.

We have polled hereford bulls that have already passed the test if you want to come to NE Kansas Jake.

Jake":19eev70d said:
Guess I better update, the bull failed his semen test yesterday, equipment was too small. Looks like we aren't crossbreeders yet.
well that settles it he aint from Texas,,, he wouldnt admit that if he were :lol:

ALACOWMAN":2dgc8rvj said:
Jake":2dgc8rvj said:
well that settles it he aint from Texas,,, he wouldnt admit that if he were :lol:

:lol: I have always heard everything is smaller in Texas..... :help:

SSGenetics":gbi27wg7 said:
ALACOWMAN":gbi27wg7 said:
Jake":gbi27wg7 said:

:lol: I have always heard everything is smaller in Texas..... :help:
It's getting that way as these mezkins keep coming across. :cry2: But I guess the little equipment works....look how many of them there are. :lol:

:lol: I have always heard everything is smaller in Texas..... :help:[/quote]
It's getting that way as these mezkins keep coming across. :cry2: But I guess the little equipment works....look how many of them there are. :lol:[/quote]
...............all it takes is one good swimmer..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and i hear their fairly good at it :cowboy:

Latest posts