just for fun

Help Support CattleToday:

While not the best picture, it was taken more of the calf. She isn't pretty but raises real nice calves
IMG_0661.jpg

Dixieangus":1h6rt4k3 said:
post a pic of your "back pasture cow" but gets the job done when those "front pasture cows" cant

If those "front pasture cows" can't "get it done" then what are they doing in the front pasture :?

very true but maybe they were in the front yard on the trailer while you were eating a sandwich before takin them to the sale... :cboy: :drink:

CPL":1t5qngaf said:
Dixieangus":1t5qngaf said:
post a pic of your "back pasture cow" but gets the job done when those "front pasture cows" cant

If those "front pasture cows" can't "get it done" then what are they doing in the front pasture :?
actually gizmo is right,, those slick fat infertile cows are pretty to look at :cowboy:

Lol Alacowman did I say that, well its true, amazing how good an open cow will look out in the pasture with cows that are actually working for a living. Or the ones that don't milk worth a dang that keep all the groceries to themselves and not share a pint of milk with their baby, the baby looks like pure heck but Momma looks really good. I would rather have that ole ugly cow that does a good job, and she still gets to stay in the front pasture!

Gizmom

ALACOWMAN":307mmoqd said:
Not a real pretty cow! :cboy: you say.. id take about 30 like her :cowboy:

Yeah I would like 30 of her also. :cboy:

Pretty is in the eye of the cowman...but beauty is as beauty does in my books.
She has done a good job, especially for being sired by one of those counterfiet Angus, a red one that is, Red Leachman EBV 6703.

One of her sons, the bull on the right.

PIC_1940.jpg

Dylan Biggs":2lxposp9 said:
Old 128H, 1998 model, this is last spring, her 10 calf. Not a real pretty cow! :cboy:

PIC_3119.jpg

Man! that old gal's got the volumn. Yeah, I want some like her.

Now people do a lot of bragging on these boards; but Dylan has to have topped everybody on here in that regard. His WORST looking cow is "supposedly" a 12 year old in good condition, a big calf, a ~level top, solid wheels, standing alert, a big bag, a 2 year old's teats, and decent udder attachment??? Comon man!!! The only stones you can throw at that cow is that she likely weighs more than some of us would like, her rump structure is showing a little age, and she is a little "cat as*sed" but half the Angus breed had that "flaw" 12 years ago and most cows are going to lose butt as they age and raise calves anyway.

Dixieangus":28k6hmwf said:
post a pic of your "back pasture cow" but gets the job done

She is a back pasture cow that gets the job done Brandon, I certainly wouldn't take her to a cow beauty pagent. :cboy:

Of course everyone has different tastes, I am glad you like her. :)

Latest posts