Just a backyard, mongrel bull! (And I'd take him!)

Help Support CattleToday:

There sure is a lot of money in raising buckin bulls. I have known a few people get into it. But what is so great about this story is Marlene Henry is just a simply a farm girl. Not a big producer or contractor.

Someone shared this the other day on facebook. It's a great story. And I love me some PBR. I have just as much interest in the bulls as I do the riders

torogmc81":2onbjnju said:
Someone shared this the other day on facebook. It's a great story. And I love me some PBR. I have just as much interest in the bulls as I do the riders
They are true athletes aren't they!
I pass Cotton Rosers place every week or so. His Broncs and bulls really seem to have a good life grazing big green pastures between rodeos. All slick, fat and sassy!

One of the younger boys in our 4H group parents raise bucking bull rodeo stock . They kept a steer for him to use as a show steer , the steer kept trying to make ground beef out of the boy all the time even after it had bee tranq'd so they had to pull him from the show .

You have to respect those that raise them and those that ride them . Crazy stuff ;-)

Latest posts