Junk Science and DDT

Help Support CattleToday:

badaxemoo":1khz1wou said:
Parkerson Cattle Co.":1khz1wou said:
And another thing, you found one article about its effects woop de friggin do, please explain to me why there are hundreds of scientific journals stating their test, and results and proving that there is a direct link between ddt and bird shells.

Please don't bring up scientific journals on this forum. They are controlled by the leftist, ivory-towered intelligentsia.

And besides......

There gots to be many here who done wants nuthin to do with that fancy book learnin.

The problem is that only those that support the leftist agenda are allowed to reach the people. Example: Global warming, the average 30 minute a day local news watching couch potato American only gets to see the the science that seems to support the bias motivated agenda of the left. To get to the truth a person has to fight and dig for the Science that shows another perspective on it.

Besides how many times in history has science been wrong? Many times! Example: Earth was flat at one time: When all along anyone of faith could have read about it being a circle in the Bible.

Lammie":2cxpqmj2 said:
Jogeephus":2cxpqmj2 said:
curtis":2cxpqmj2 said:
Lammie":2cxpqmj2 said:
So how did the birds start getting more calcium? I certainly do believe that when it became a crime to hunt Bald Eagles, it would have them make a terriffic comeback. I have never seen in the wild. I would love to.

Lammie, i had one spend the winter on my place a few years back.

You are lucky they moved on. I enjoy seeing them but don't care for them nesting on our property. It is a federal crime for you to conduct any activity which might interfere with the bird or its habits. Who decides this?

You mean, like you can't plow around them and stuff? Herd cattle? Plant?

It depends on whose definition you use. Some of the folks have common sense and some don't. Unfortunately, I ran into one that didn't have common sense.

All as I know is waaaaay back when,we had a cat that always slept on the DDT bag on a shelf in the garage. When she had kittens,the one that lived had malformed front legs..Daddy put the DDT in a cabnet with a door,and was more careful about useing it in the garden..

Latest posts