It just didn't work out

Help Support CattleToday:

Carlos D.":331j1i5k said:
I'm wondering what some of these tattoos on women will look like in 30 years ----when My daughters started talking about tattoos , I told them go ahead -but just remember that cute little rose you put on your boob now ----when you 40 and have 3 kids behind you and your hooters are hanging below your navel --thats going to look like an upside down manitoba maple ---they never mentioned it again

carl

Woman that used to work at my dayjob got herself a tattoo on the boob of a unicorn one time. Rumor has it that thing looks like a giraffe on stilts now!

Reminds me of a story my friend told me: His wife went and got a tatoo on each one of her thighs, one of Clint Eastwood and one of Bert Reynolds. She showed my buddy when she got home, and asked him what he thought. He didn't know what to say at first but finally said, 'Well, I can see the one on the left is Clint Eastwood and the one on the right is Bert Reynolds, I'm not sure about the one in the middle, but I think it's Willie Nelson.'

That's terrible I know, sorry if it offends someone. Lord, I apologize...

ChrisB":20kp7ryb said:
Reminds me of a story my friend told me: His wife went and got a tatoo on each one of her thighs, one of Clint Eastwood and one of Bert Reynolds. She showed my buddy when she got home, and asked him what he thought. He didn't know what to say at first but finally said, 'Well, I can see the one on the left is Clint Eastwood and the one on the right is Bert Reynolds, I'm not sure about the one in the middle, but I think it's Willie Nelson.'

That's terrible I know, sorry if it offends someone. Lord, I apologize...

Now, that's funny, Chris!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :lol2: :nod: :clap:

bit late but was she like this one Jo???????
image0171717.jpg
some Mother loves him/her.

Latest posts