It just didn't work out

Help Support CattleToday:

Reminds me of a recent commercial that I saw... Where the guy is there for an interview or give a report and the coffee stain (speaking for intself) on his shirt just overpowers the conversation...???
Some people just don't get it...
Chuck

Green Creek":dr4pilj1 said:
Went to a funeral recently and the man's only grandson showed up in a t-shirt with a great big beer commercial of some kind on it.

Heck I went to Mass Sunday and a dude walked in and sat down with a "doo rag" on his head. Politely asked him to remove it and believe it or not....he did....... :clap:

its a shame this post is really WORTHLESS W/O PICS!!

id post some but the hot pierced girls i know wouldnt be go over well on here

ive already been in trouble on this board

Nowland Farms":3la139vu said:
cfpinz":3la139vu said:
What part of TN was she from?....

She can't be from TN because Joo said she was nicking the enamle off her teeth.

We all know that gals from TN don't have any teeth.

The tooth(s) probably belonged to her boyfriend. She just borrowed them to make a good impression.

Idjut came in the store with a t shirt that had on it "My pei**s is HUGE"( I kid you not.) Me,I'm a doorgreeter/watcher,so I called him on it...Next time here he is with 2 huge Ps on the shirt and under it in smaller letters "I see you noticed my big pp".Compinsating for something,I figgure.....Also kid came in with one said "F**K y'all,I'm from Texas"..Told him I was from Texas,and I didn't say that,absolute deadpan,no twinkle in my eye or a glimmer of a smile..real disapproveing GrandMa look...Haven't seen him or the shirt again..

Just wait till you have one show up for an interview reeking of beer.

I kid you not, had a guy come in last month to apply for a carpenter position, and his breath about floored me. It took me all of 2 seconds to tell him, (in a real cool, calm, collected sort of way), just where the heck he could go! :D

warpaint":1lnnujsp said:

I kid you not, had a guy come in last month to apply for a carpenter position, and his breath about floored me. It took me all of 2 seconds to tell him, (in a real cool, calm, collected sort of way), just where the heck he could go! :D
Did you show him your piercings? :lol:

(I owed you that un')

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ya'll won't do! :lol: :lol: :lol: And yeah, I was blushing a bit. And Diesel, she was a Ridian and not a hometown girl. I'm just not used to seeing stuff like this. I thought about it all day at work. Kinda weird feeling of revulsion and puzzled intrigue. I mean wouldn't that hurt? And what about infection? And why would somebody want NOT to be able to talk properly. (I spent three years with a speech therapist so I value this gift.)

Like Chuck mentioned on the individuality part. I thought about that today and figured if I had an extra arm or a hand coming out of my head, or 12 fingers or something now that would be true individuality. ;-)

Jogeephus":336ed317 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ya'll won't do! :lol: :lol: :lol: And yeah, I was blushing a bit. And Diesel, she was a Ridian and not a hometown girl. I'm just not used to seeing stuff like this. I thought about it all day at work. Kinda weird feeling of revulsion and puzzled intrigue. I mean wouldn't that hurt? And what about infection? And why would somebody want NOT to be able to talk properly. (I spent three years with a speech therapist so I value this gift.)

Like Chuck mentioned on the individuality part. I thought about that today and figured if I had an extra arm or a hand coming out of my head, or 12 fingers or something now that would be true individuality. ;-)

That was the piercing you could see. I know these folks. She has other things pierced, too, that will make you wince thinking about.

im thinkin bout reaaallllllyyyy takin this thread down the wrong path...but i think not....but i really wanna...i have tatoos but no holes punched in me. my stepson has a ring in his lip and im always bustin on him about it....says chicks dig it...i asked him if they would dig it more IF HE HAD A JOB!!!!!

I'm wondering what some of these tattoos on women will look like in 30 years ----when My daughters started talking about tattoos , I told them go ahead -but just remember that cute little rose you put on your boob now ----when you 40 and have 3 kids behind you and your hooters are hanging below your navel --thats going to look like an upside down manitoba maple ---they never mentioned it again

carl

Crowderfarms":30ur8qf9 said:
warpaint":30ur8qf9 said:

Did you show him your piercings? :lol:

(I owed you that un')

I can't imagine what you owed me that un for.
I aint done nuttin!!! :)

dieselbeef":1kx68tpt said:
my stepson has a ring in his lip and im always bustin on him about it....says chicks dig it...i asked him if they would dig it more IF HE HAD A JOB!!!!!

You can assure him he is quite mistaken.

In fact, my girl friends and I find lip rings utterly repulsive.

my thinkin as well..but its good to hear it from what is very poss one of his peers. thanks
didnt want to think it was just me being old school
hes a surfer bum wannabe...which would be fine if he could make a livin at it but so far all hes doin is moooooochin. but im fixin to make a fence craftsman out of him. itll be good to have anohter set of hands

Carlos D.":17m7i3qj said:
I'm wondering what some of these tattoos on women will look like in 30 years ----when My daughters started talking about tattoos , I told them go ahead -but just remember that cute little rose you put on your boob now ----when you 40 and have 3 kids behind you and your hooters are hanging below your navel --thats going to look like an upside down manitoba maple ---they never mentioned it again

carl
Speaking of Tattoos...
I saw a T-Shirt at the rodeo this past weekend that said, "Scars are like tattoos... Only with a better story."
I liked it... I liked it a lot....
I have had sooo many holes punched in this old body... I just can't imagine doing it intentionally...
Chuck

dieselbeef -- I'm not yet 21. You didn't mention his age, but I would suspect I would be considered a peer, esp since I've seen kids in high school, college, and beyond with lip rings and other piercings. It's not near as attractive as they think it is. :p

Latest posts