It is coming back.........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
OCT 7th

The McRib is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

19270298-7535143-image-m-74_1570135620758.jpg

It's true I suppose.
There's just no accounting for taste.

You really don't want to know what they do to make it so incredibly nasty..
The lutefisk of sandwiches.

I've gotten so I just can't seem to stomach McD, or even most of any of the other burgers at other places. Wendy's at least has hot burgers with the lettuce and tomato and mayonaise cold, more like if you did it at home..... I mostly will only eat salads at Wendy's, and do Arby's on occasion, or Subway..... Eating out at fast food mostly doesn't cut it anymore. And they changed hands at the lunch room at the stockyards and it is just not there anymore, used to look forward to just going in and eating a decent meal there on Fridays..... Getting to where it costs too much to eat out anymore. Going to have to start making more meals at home and freezing portion sized stuff for one or two meals at a time. I could leave the FF out any time.....
Stopped at a "local" convenience store the other evening with my son to get diesel, and he was raving about the corn dogs.... and I had never had theirs, so he got one and I got a bite.... still cannot see the big deal. I guess I just don't care that much for deep fried food anymore. I like cornbread, and I like my hot dogs that are made from my own beef, but have yet to have a corn dog that I want to eat more than one bite.

farmerjan said:
I have yet to have a corn dog that I want to eat more than one bite.
That's odd... because everyone knows only the finest meats are used in commercial hot hogs
and then they select only the very best of the best to cover up in batter to make corn dogs. :)

jltrent said:
OCT 7th
The McRib is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Hog producers are the ones happiest about the McRib at McDonald's as it takes several million
pounds of otherwise excess pork off the market each time and at least helps prices a little bit.

farmerjan said:
I've gotten so I just can't seem to stomach McD, or even most of any of the other burgers at other places. Wendy's at least has hot burgers with the lettuce and tomato and mayonaise cold, more like if you did it at home..... I mostly will only eat salads at Wendy's, and do Arby's on occasion, or Subway..... Eating out at fast food mostly doesn't cut it anymore. And they changed hands at the lunch room at the stockyards and it is just not there anymore, used to look forward to just going in and eating a decent meal there on Fridays..... Getting to where it costs too much to eat out anymore. Going to have to start making more meals at home and freezing portion sized stuff for one or two meals at a time. I could leave the FF out any time.....
Stopped at a "local" convenience store the other evening with my son to get diesel, and he was raving about the corn dogs.... and I had never had theirs, so he got one and I got a bite.... still cannot see the big deal. I guess I just don't care that much for deep fried food anymore. I like cornbread, and I like my hot dogs that are made from my own beef, but have yet to have a corn dog that I want to eat more than one bite.

A Daves double is about the best you'll get at the big three..a whopper use to be a good one..taste like burnt soybeans now..

pork, pork, pork, pork, pork
Same as a ground pork sausage patty. McDonald's was the first to pay extra to have it
formed into shape of ribs 30+ yrs ago as a marketing hook.
Rib shaped pork patties are now and for many years sold in most any grocery store in America.

Latest posts