It is coming back.........

Help Support CattleToday:

farmerjan said:
Not that I want to eat a pork rectum, inverted or otherwise..... but is it that much worse than using intestine casings for sausage????
Try 'em and let us know...
Most of that kind of stuff is exported to Eastern Europe and Russia...that which doesn't go into Armour hot dogs any way...and vienna sausage.
They evidently eat lots of a**holes over there in E. Europe, and it's all exported under the nomenclature; "variety meats". and brings up the old all-natural non-gmo, 100% organic motto of "You are what you eat".

They invert them (turned inside out) so when they run it thru this roller/wringer thing, it automatically pushes out a membrane that had previously been exposed to pig sheit.

TCRanch said:
greybeard said:
;-)
McRectums
They're inverted so it's ok.. :lol:

McRectums. Inverted. Epic! I'm dying :lol:
Chittlins... made from small intestines usually from hogs, but also goats, sheep, cattle.
Historically the poorest food eaten by the poorest of the poor... (fed to slaves)
Considered 'soul' food in modern day USA.

Inverted for cleaning.
Cleaning is extremely important, washed several times in cold water then boiled in salt water
discarding the water and cleaned again. Cooking is also extremely important and a case where
less than well done doesn't cut it.

Eaten by the poor in many, many cultures in various recipes.
Considered a delicacy in Mexico. They are cleaned, boiled, sliced and fried until crispy.
Then served as guisado in tacos.
:tiphat:

Son of Butch said:
TCRanch said:
greybeard said:
;-)
McRectums

Chittlins... made from small intestines usually from hogs, but also goats, sheep, cattle.
Historically the poorest food eaten by the poorest of the poor... (fed to slaves)

Inverted for cleaning.
Cleaning is extremely important, washed several times in cold water then boiled in salt water
discarding the water and cleaned again. Cooking is also extremely important and a case where

Considered a delicacy in Mexico. They are cleaned, boiled, sliced and fried until crispy.
Precisely why there are about 10 things I'll eat. Eweee!

Son of Butch said:
TCRanch said:
greybeard said:
;-)
McRectums

Inverted for cleaning.

My grandmother born in 1903, told often about cleaning the chitlins by tying them to a rock in a swift creek to clean them. As a child I can remember my other grandmother working on hog heads in the sink in preparation to make souse. Pickled pigs feet apparently were a real treat for my dad, I will tackle about any kind of meat but I never could go the pig feet. My family used about ever part of the hog but the squeal I reckon.
As for the McRib whatever it is, I've never heard enough ringing endorsements of it to ever spend the money on it. I'll just stick to 2 of their cheeseburgers, or if I feel like splurging on a fish sandwich. Although the fish is likely out for me cause they cut the size of it and the price is way to high for what's left of it.

greybeard said:
;-)
McRectums

Boneless? Does that mean there is a choice? I could actually get a bone-in pork rectum? :shock:

Think China deserves any part of the rectum, look at all the things they discovered, nothing, but they never stole anything, according to the worthless in our country, looks like the backlash in their country is proving them wrong, now our worthless, we have to deal with, really sad.

haase said:
Think China deserves any part of the rectum, look at all the things they discovered, nothing, but they never stole anything, according to the worthless in our country, looks like the backlash in their country is proving them wrong, now our worthless, we have to deal with, really sad.

did you leave out some words? I can't make out what you are trying to say. :???:

And why would you, these are the foods that China can produce, they have never really produced anything more than numbers and stealing technology from other countries, probably why they have uprisings in their country because they're tired of the same ole shi*t, and we have people in our country that want to be like other countries have failed in their beliefs, cant spell it out any better, maybe crayons.

Latest posts