Is the middle class gone and am I poor?

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":3c7rnf8t said:
ga.prime":3c7rnf8t said:
It started out a camera in a refrigerator, now it's a TV?

No it started with a free phone. Now its going to be everyone is entitled to a refrigerator with a television in the door. And as for the phone, I would have gladly given someone $100 yesterday to take my phone off my hands. These cursed phones don't care what day of the week it is or what you are doing.
Somehow my phone developed an alarm that goes off at 9:00 every morning and blares until 9:10 and shuts off.

Son of Butch":2phr8xwz said:
ga.prime":2phr8xwz said:
Somehow my phone developed an alarm that goes off at 9:00 every morning and blares until 9:10 and shuts off.
Guess the only solution would be to start going to bed a lot later and sleep in till 9.

I imagine if you get one of those new refrigerators with the television in it you could do that quite easily. And just think of the efficiency? I'm sure some Ivy League business major employed in DC has already analyzed this and has proven this as a guaranteed way of stimulating the economy because now you will be forced to watch the commercials you'd otherwise miss and your increased impulse spending will surely stimulate the agricultural and the manufacturing sectors of the economy.

Son of Butch":3e6hcdv4 said:
ga.prime":3e6hcdv4 said:
Guess the only solution would be to start going to bed a lot later and sleep in till 9.
:lol2: That's a solution, but not the only solution.

backhoeboogie":16bwq5mr said:
Its priorities. A $6000 refrigerator is pretty much worthless if there's noting inside. The value is going to be measured by the contents from my perspective. My ice box didn't cost all that much, but it'll feed most of you, same as if it cost a whole lot more. My freezer runneth over and its an el cheapo too. Chest freezer full. Upright freezer full. Of good food.

Its not how much you make, its what you do with what you earn. A whole lot of rich folks are dirt poor.

I am blessed.
Good post. I've never felt poor even when I was making $181 a month many many years ago. Didn't have a he// of a lot but wasn't starving and wasn't begging. Middle class to me is little more than a frame of mind just as "rich" is. It's all relative.

Latest posts