Is It Just Me?

Help Support CattleToday:

Cross-7":ehb3rb71 said:
It's just me or does anyone else get tired of watching grown men argue back and forth like teenage girls ?
The internet gives people a platform to insult one another without retaliation.
If it were a coffee shop, farm store and etc it wouldn't continue like it does on the internet.
They'd either walk away and avoid you, laugh in your face for being such a whiner or get your azz whooped but back and forth bickering and childish behavior doesnt happen in life like it does on the internet.
It wears me out.
I have a few questions from time to time but it's seems everyone wants talk trash to each other instead of talking cattle, grass, feed and so on

Now this is why I come back to check every so often.

Cross, weren't you the guy who used to get on here to flirt with Branguscowgirl? Didn't it get so goopie you left CT for a while? So flirting with another man's wife is 100% legit, but arguing with another man is not?

Do we need a safe space Coffee Shop where spouses can cheat without hearing about social issues?

JWBrahman":rnekvedn said:
Cross-7":rnekvedn said:
It's just me or does anyone else get tired of watching grown men argue back and forth like teenage girls ?
If it were a coffee shop, farm store and etc it wouldn't continue like it does on the internet.
They'd either walk away and avoid you, laugh in your face for being such a whiner or get your azz whooped but back and forth bickering and childish behavior doesnt happen in life like it does on the internet.
It wears me out.
I have a few questions from time to time but it's seems everyone wants talk trash to each other instead of talking cattle, grass, feed and so on

Cross, weren't you the guy who used to get on here to flirt with Branguscowgirl? Didn't it get so goopie you left CT for a while? So flirting with another man's wife is 100% legit, but arguing with another man is not?

Do we need a safe space Coffee Shop where spouses can cheat without hearing about social issues?

Actually Branguscowgirl wasn't and isn't married. She and I are still very good friends and I still flirt with her :)
All I'm trying to say is it's tiring that every thread turns into a argument and insults.
It gets old and after a while you're afraid to say anything so you won't be chastised or start another argument

Cross-7":2o5rq7ou said:
JWBrahman":2o5rq7ou said:
Cross-7":2o5rq7ou said:
It wears me out.

Actually Branguscowgirl wasn't and isn't married. She and I are still very good friends and I still flirt with her :)
All I'm trying to say is it's tiring that every thread turns into a argument and insults.
It gets old and after a while you're afraid to say anything so you won't be chastised or start another argument
Still trying to figure you out Cross....one day you're chasing women, the next you're preaching Jesus. What ever happened to the wife and kids??

TexasBred":2ntq627u said:
Cross-7":2ntq627u said:
JWBrahman":2ntq627u said:

Still trying to figure you out Cross....one day you're chasing women, the next you're preaching Jesus. What ever happened to the wife and kids??

Oldest son is a lieutenant at the Lubbock fire dept.
Youngest son is in Boston and still employed by MIT.
Daughter is going to college and working for an electric company in accounting.
Me myself I'm still trying to get on the righteous path.
I do appreciate your concern though brother

Cross-7":3o8xf7nl said:
TexasBred":3o8xf7nl said:
Cross-7":3o8xf7nl said:

While you here and answering questions I have one, how's the bass fishing?

True Grit Farms":1g4syqsl said:
Cross-7":1g4syqsl said:
TexasBred":1g4syqsl said:

While you here and answering questions I have one, how's the bass fishing?

It was getting good but we had a couple nights that got below freezing and cold days that shut them down.

Cross-7":3ghm3trm said:
TexasBred":3ghm3trm said:
Cross-7":3ghm3trm said:

Don't you think that makes you a little old to be chasing "goodies". Oh and I'm not a bit concerned. Just curious.

TexasBred":htwfx1o4 said:
Cross-7":htwfx1o4 said:
Don't you think that makes you a little old to be chasing "goodies". Oh and I'm not a bit concerned. Just curious.

I think it is time for Cross to 'Put down the filthiness of this World and pick up his Cross'.

TexasBred":17tmnecb said:
Cross-7":17tmnecb said:
TexasBred":17tmnecb said:

My dad is 80 and still chasing pretty hard, dominant bucks usually have a little age on them. :lol:

jehosofat":jx09j1q0 said:
TexasBred":jx09j1q0 said:
Cross-7":jx09j1q0 said:

My dad is 80 and still chasing pretty hard, dominant bucks usually have a little age on them. :lol:

If the tool still works, why not use it...

TexasBred":zee3y1qe said:
Cross-7":zee3y1qe said:
TexasBred":zee3y1qe said:

Only goodies I'm chasing is bass and new fishing holes.
Maybe a spring turkey

Latest posts