Info about Prince or Price Ranch in Magnolia,TX?

Help Support CattleToday:

new

Reaction score
First I want to thank everyone who replied to my message a few weeks back. With finals ending on Friday (About time) I will continue to look for a job at home. Ranch hand still holds a big interest for me, and I found out that there is a big ranch out in Magnolia, TX called I believe either Prince or Price Ranch (sorry couldnt understand what the name was). Anyway, they own a Western World and Feed store in Magnolia too. Has anybody heard about these guys? Heck, by chance do you guys view this forum? Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about them? Thanks for any help. new

Yes, I've heard of them. They raise Simbrah cattle. Sounds like it might be what you've been looking for.. go for it!

The people who you are asking about are the Prince family. Their store is on Dobbin-Hufsmith off of Hardin Store Rd. They are more into horses than cows that I know. There son has a auction outfit in the back of the property. If you need their phone number let me know.

Matt

Mr. Schiel,

Do you know if they hire college kids for temporary summer work and if they are flexible with hours?

Thanks new

Not sure what they do for help in the summertimes. They are more in the boarding of horses which I think most of horses the owners actually feed and care for them themeselves. If your looking for some cow experience let me know. We could not pay a bunch of money, but if you need experience we can help you out. We are a small register breeder, but we do A.I., embryo transfer and work with show cattle. E-mail about were you live and what you were looking for. I could have other people who might need help this summer, just doing odd jobs and the like.

Matt

TUCO,

I can now, but I couldnt because I was away at school. Mr. Schiel, I sent you a pm,l thanks for all of your help.

Jon

Latest posts