In Trouble

Help Support CattleToday:

SteppedInIt

Reaction score
Wife bought me a couple new pairs of jeans. I happened to be wearing a pair as I was unhooking a trailer in the pasture and knelt down into a freshly placed cow turd. :shock: She called to inform me it didn't come out in the first wash. From knee down has nice big golden stain. :hide: :lol2:

SteppedInIt":3bhcroi5 said:
Wife bought me a couple new pairs of jeans. I happened to be wearing a pair as I was unhooking a trailer in the pasture and knelt down into a freshly placed cow turd. :shock: She called to inform me it didn't come out in the first wash. From knee down has nice big golden stain. :hide: :lol2:
water efficient front load washer? If so, not going to get them clean. Those are for people that don't get dirty. Take em to a laundry. Or get that old top load back and put it in the garage for your dirty cloths.

cow pollinater":w4pntz2l said:
Be glad it's from a beef cow. Hot dairy rations never come out and neither does the smell. :lol:
Surprised it doesn't burn a hole through them. Some pig urine will burn your skin, with all of the urea in it.

SteppedInIt":m9v5y68n said:

So your name is actually KneltInIt now?

TennesseeTuxedo":1brzn1m1 said:
SteppedInIt":1brzn1m1 said:

:lol: Knew this was coming. I didn't think about that til after I posted.

TennesseeTuxedo":1yicne2j said:
SteppedInIt":1yicne2j said:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

That name coincidence is hilarious, thanks for the evening laugh guys :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

As a farmer's wife I come from the other side of the dirty jeans. I've found a metric sh*t ton of Borax and one or two washings may take the smell out (even hog surprisingly) but not the stain. The price we pay I guess! My dad would stock up on the cheap Rural King brand jeans ($10 I think) as his work jeans. Made throwing them out a lot easier than the $40 Wranglers.

That's why I wear overalls. Jeans with crap stains on them - makes you look like a slob. But dirty overalls are expected - and clean ones make people suspicious.

I couldn't imagine even thinking about complaining about getting clothes stained- unless it was his best dress clothes.

I also think nothing about him or me working in stained clothes.
I do draw the line at him continuing to wear threadbare,dry rotted jeans and stretched out grundgy t-shirts - he can't understand it.

Latest posts