In everyday jeans

Help Support CattleToday:

greenwillowherefords

Reaction score
PICTURES1210.jpg

eric":2169zagm said:
Where did all that grass come from?

It's 0n my lease. Dry spell since nearly wiped it 0ut. Maybe rain will jumpstart Bermuda n0w. I pulled 'em t0 my place 0ver winter. M0ved t0 lease again spring. Grass g0t a start 0n 'em, but tey are gaining 0n it because 0 dry spell.

I dont understand why you would put out a picture of him like that..what is the point?? If your on here to show your cattle and sell stock you should show them at there best. I bet thats a good bull though...just wish I could see him better. Id like a little pigment on him but other than that nice bull from what I can tell. Nice bull greenherefords..good luck to you son

is this the 2nd battle he has been in.he sure loves his ladies yo fight for them. he looks tired and wanting to rest. scott

tapeworm":1zz2ysmn said:
I dont understand why you would put out a picture of him like that..what is the point?? If your on here to show your cattle and sell stock you should show them at there best. I bet thats a good bull though...just wish I could see him better. Id like a little pigment on him but other than that nice bull from what I can tell. Nice bull greenherefords..good luck to you son

Als0 want t0 see 'em in real w0rld. Appreciate it. Same battle an0ter pic, Big bull. M0re pigment up cl0se. Will p0st an0ter later.

Latest posts