I'm Racist ?????????

Help Support CattleToday:

Do you think this country will ever have another true conservative as POTUS? I don't see it myself, and we sure won't be the United States of America. That country is long gone.

backhoeboogie":2ic1arth said:
jedstivers":2ic1arth said:
One thing about Obama, he makes Carter look great. I didn't think that possible.

Amazing aint it? Who would have ever thought we could have done worse than Carter?

I have said it many times Hitler would be proud of the propaganda machine our schools and media have become. Go back and watch the masses in awe of his promises on the old film clips, then fast forward to
the 2008 election. If that don't scare you to death nothing will. Two evil orators tickling the ears of the masses. Both rose to lead their nation and one lead his to total destruction, where we end up is anyone's guess.

Caustic Burno":12thraap said:
backhoeboogie":12thraap said:
jedstivers":12thraap said:
One thing about Obama, he makes Carter look great. I didn't think that possible.

Amazing aint it? Who would have ever thought we could have done worse than Carter?

I have said it many times Hitler would be proud of the propaganda machine our schools and media have become. Go back and watch the masses in awe of his promises on the old film clips, then fast forward to
the 2008 election. If that don't scare you to death nothing will. Two evil orators tickling the ears of the masses. Both rose to lead their nation and one lead his to total destruction, where we end up is anyone's guess.

A chicken in every pot and a Lone Star card in every wallet...... Scratch the chicken , folks are now to lazy to cook the chicken. They let Sancho cook it.

TennesseeTuxedo":2pywu3eh said:
gimpyrancher":2pywu3eh said:
35 years ago the peanut farmer was in the White House and we had Americans being held hostage in Iran. The world view of the US was that we were a weak country led by a bumbling fool from Georgia.
What was your point again Gimpster?

How many hostages were held in Iran? How many foreign hostages do we hold currently?

highgrit":fr6681bz said:
Do you think this country will ever have another true conservative as POTUS? I don't see it myself, and we sure won't be the United States of America. That country is long gone.

Do we even have any conservatives the likes we had back 35-50 years ago? Now we seem to have conservative extremist filling the list.

Someone asked me a while back what I call "The Rich." It the person that makes their increasing wealth off investments instead of labor.

gimpyrancher":3eh3q10n said:
highgrit":3eh3q10n said:

Do we even have any conservatives the likes we had back 35-50 years ago? Now we seem to have conservative extremist filling the list.

Someone asked me a while back what I call "The Rich." It the person that makes their increasing wealth off investments instead of labor.
Many made their original wealth off their labor, their ideas and by putting their ass on the line. NOW they can invest that hard earned income just as you and I do if you didn't pi$$ it all off.

BTW, We hold a few radical islamic terrorist captured on the battle field as prisoners, not hostages. Amazes me how the Iranian hostage takers turned the hostages loose and hauled ass almost the minute Reagan took the oath of office.

highgrit":hr77z0wv said:

Very doubtful as long as people can vote freebies I cant see it happening ... United States of America - I honestly don't think they were ever truly " United " I think we learned how to take and give more and worked things out but truly United I don't see it ever having been so nor do I see it every happening.

gimpyrancher":10yvrtfv said:
highgrit":10yvrtfv said:

I call a worthless POS anyone that is willing to sue an entity or individual all willy-nilly for reasons that the plaintiff spent no real effort in trying to rectify or solve their specific problem on their own, for the purpose of financial gain of money they haven't earned. :tiphat:

TexasBred":1nomj378 said:
gimpyrancher":1nomj378 said:
highgrit":1nomj378 said:

Many made their original wealth off their labor, their ideas and by putting their ass on the line. NOW they can invest that hard earned income just as you and I do if you didn't pi$$ it all off.

BTW, We hold a few radical islamic terrorist captured on the battle field as prisoners, not hostages. Amazes me how the Iranian hostage takers turned the hostages loose and hauled ass almost the minute Reagan took the oath of office.

I'm a republican because the Democratic party that used to be for me is now a party for gays and everyone else with a cause. The democrats think those that have and worked for it should pay for those that don't have and never had the drive to get it. They are basically telling me know matter how hard I work they are going to take my profits and give them to a piece of ****. But TB you are wrong about one thing. Reagan had nothing to do with the release or the hostages. Carter managed to get the one done the day he was leaving the Whitehouse by paying those camel jockeys 7.977 billion dollars because he had no balls. Reagan didn't have any thing to do with that.

B&M Farms":2i065yaw said:
But TB you are wrong about one thing. Reagan had nothing to do with the release or the hostages. Carter managed to get the one done the day he was leaving the Whitehouse by paying those camel jockeys 7.977 billion dollars because he had no balls. Reagan didn't have any thing to do with that.

I really didn't say he did. Only that they were released almost as soon as he took office....Actually Iran paid the US billions of dollars which were withheld from Iranian funds which had been frozen in accounts in US banks. They did it for two reasons....as an insult to Carter and to avoid Reagan.

Latest posts