I'm Racist ?????????

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":qkppgfgc said:
Cb my birth certificate says native american along with my tribal papers however in my blood line I have white and black mixed in. I can't argue or debate with you since you know everything about everything so I will be a racist just for you bud. As far as interracial dating I would rather my kids to date outside their race than the same sex that's my take on that.

You don't like it when the shoe fit.
Seems to fit you as well as Cinderellas slipper.
You are the one advocating shooting people (human beings) for walking across a border.
Many are being trafficked in here nothing more than underground slaves that you propose to be shot.
This is nothing less than a vigilante taking the law in your own hands.
We were founded as a nation of laws, you should be really POed at the current AG and POTUS for
not upholding their oath of office and the laws that come with it.
You couldn't tell an Mexican from an American citizen of Hispanic descent.
I guess they are just as sorry they are the same color and come from the same ethnic gene pool.
TB you better stock up on ammo.
Maybe we should just let the blue eyed blonde Mexicans come in and there is a lot of them.
There is a lot of illegals that come across you would never have a clue they are full blood Mexican
or from Central America.
Here in Texas we have a very long intertwined history with the Mexican citizen and most can tell the difference.

I went in a restaurant in the Bronx, N.Y. and the short order cook was a black woman that looked Chinese and talked like a Puerto Rican.

Hook":jtb30ktk said:
I was down in Mexico about 25 years ago and ate at a restraunt. The server had red hair and freckles. And spoke Spanish. Confused the heck out of me as a 12 year old.
I was in Ft. Lauderdale 25 years ago. The waiter never heard of eggs over easy. Neither did the cook. I have pretty low expectations of other people's cooking, but I do have minimum standards. After sending the over cooked eggs back 3 times, we settled for scrambled. We just told the waiter to make them look like the cooks hair.

ga.prime":242iewmh said:
I went in a restaurant in the Bronx, N.Y. and the short order cook was a black woman that looked Chinese and talked like a Puerto Rican.

If you ever go to Houston you need to pay attention to where you are and what is going on around you at all times.
Houston is the number one city in the nation for Human Trafficking due a large international community along with the I-10
corridor. The slaves are easily hid and transported across the nation from there.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?secti ... id=9473901

Caustic Burno":2or2gmxi said:
TB spain only wanted the land for what they could send back versus the English wanted it settled that was a big rub
We dehumanized them as it was the easiest way to remove stone age man from the land we wanted.
It was much easier than trying to bring him a 1000 years in the future over the course of a few decades.
Also I have often wondered did the more civilized tribes fair better the Aztec's, Incas etc under colonial rule
just due to the fact they were centuries ahead of most other native Americans. They had developed a culture far
past the hunter gather.
Just like the OP dehumanized people of Hispanic descent same difference just a 125 years into the future.
He wanted to shoot them for the color of their skin.

Really don't know CB. They were much more advance than the ameican indians but they too had many thousands killed. Location, geography, large population and huge area of habitation might have helped the indians. HEre's a link you may enjoy reading.
http://www.sahistory.org.za/topic/ameri ... h-conquest

highgrit":2oiji3rd said:
TB, funny you said that about daughters. While I was in FL. I ran up on a guy that just got divorced because he would not let his daughter and her boyfriend in his home. He was black and now he has no house and no wife. But he's says he better off now, and they better hope he never comes down with cancer.
Maybe he needs to come over here and I'll introduce him to my "black" son in law. ;-) We'd have to travel to Houston as he's a HS principal down there.

skyhightree1":2d46fnn3 said:
Cb my birth certificate says native american along with my tribal papers however in my blood line I have white and black mixed in. I can't argue or debate with you since you know everything about everything so I will be a racist just for you bud. As far as interracial dating I would rather my kids to date outside their race than the same sex that's my take on that.
Come over here and sit by me Sky. I'm half indians. Not american indian but still indian. He// I may have a little spanish blood in there too that mom never mentioned.

Hook":2jd5q6ob said:
I was down in Mexico about 25 years ago and ate at a restraunt. The server had red hair and freckles. And spoke Spanish. Confused the heck out of me as a 12 year old.
Her dad probably visited Mexico about 50 years ago. :lol: :lol: Hook did you leave anything in Mexico?? :mrgreen:

TexasBred":1hqlb342 said:
highgrit":1hqlb342 said:
TB, funny you said that about daughters. While I was in FL. I ran up on a guy that just got divorced because he would not let his daughter and her boyfriend in his home. He was black and now he has no house and no wife. But he's says he better off now, and they better hope he never comes down with cancer.
Maybe he needs to come over here and I'll introduce him to my "black" son in law. ;-) We'd have to travel to Houston as he's a HS principal down there.

Stop by here as well and I will introduce you to a bunch of evil Hispanic grandchildren.
Actually they are Hickspanic half hick half spanic.

TexasBred":23vp0sz2 said:
Hook":23vp0sz2 said:
Her dad probably visited Mexico about 50 years ago. :lol: :lol: Hook did you leave anything in Mexico?? :mrgreen:
I left plenty in Mexico. Didn't drink the water but had a dang snow cone.

TexasBred":ppsr2xj5 said:
skyhightree1":ppsr2xj5 said:
Come over here and sit by me Sky. I'm half indians. Not american indian but still indian. He// I may have a little spanish blood in there too that mom never mentioned.

Dang TB I have to live with one of those Indians.
They can be real mean trust me I know.
Sky the Mrs. has papers as well from the original land grants to her family in Oklahoma otherwise
known as Indian Territory.

skyhightree1":34nwy4q9 said:
I also said anyone that boarders mexico should have the right to dispatch an illegal making there way across ones property illegally and face no consequences.

I don't know about you being a Racist because I don't know you but I'm betting the farm you claim to be a Christian, right? I can tell from your statement above.

God Bless you.

gimpyrancher":12glf14a said:
skyhightree1":12glf14a said:
I also said anyone that boarders mexico should have the right to dispatch an illegal making there way across ones property illegally and face no consequences.

I don't know about you being a Racist because I don't know you but I'm betting the farm you claim to be a Christian, right? I can tell from your statement above.

God Bless you.
He also said a Mexican man couldnt defend himself from getting the snot beat out Of him by a kid. There's some hypocrisy to his stance on this issue

We are all racists, just the nature of man. Otherwise we would not have had slavery in all countrys. This is all about money. Want to stop folks from coming here? Shut off the money spigot.

1. Any money sent out off the US to any country has to be accounted for. Dont think Ramon or Chu is going to stay if he cant go to the post office and send off his money order without showing proof that he's legal
2. No more anchor babies

Their are more things that could be passed as well, but I will leave the other racists on the board to make their recomendations.
These are the ramblings of a ol coot that is black, spanish, german , irish and apache. Otherwise known as a mongrel
Its real interesting at family reunions.

[/quote]M5 good points I told them its not about race its about whats good for the country.[/quote]

One only has to look at history, the most prosperous and growth building period in history is when the ultra rich paid up to 80% in taxes and paid the price to improve the entire country's infrastructure. They built what became to power of the world. Now, we have become a mediocre bully without the finances to make real change vs making the rich richer.

The rich no longer feel the need to benefit society, they only think of themselves. They benefit from our laws and feel they have the right to screw the country as a whole.

Bigots have advanced and benefitted far beyond the entire country's health. By design.

Latest posts