I'm puzzled

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I pulled the card out of a game camera and got this puzzling photo. The camera was set to take pictures in three shot bursts on three second intervals but this was the only photo taken so I'm pretty sure this would not be someone with a flashlight. Besides, this is in a wooly unfriendly place which gives me more assurance its not a coon hunter or something.

Don't know if this would have anything to do with anything but that night we had some scattered thunderstorms. Ball lightning maybe? Or maybe its just a lightning bug that got in the right position to trip the camera and make an illusion. I don't know. Pretty strange I thought.

Anyone care to make a guess? You can't go wrong because I honestly don't know the answer.

14481747_1623480731283153_332458097195055580_o.jpg

I honestly don't know what it is but the camera is a long way from any road and the road is behind the camera. If it were a gunshot or a poacher then there should be two more photos following this one. Something had to trip the camera just once and didn't continue to trip it so it passed through the motion zone fast. I'm clueless. If you zoom in on it there are no feet or legs so whatever it is is in the air - I think. I'm pretty sure its not human. I'm wondering if it wasn't lightning or an illusion involving an insect.

Looks like a person with a small headlamp like a "cap" light and a flashlight. But that's just a guess. You seem pretty certain it's not a person though. Other than that I don't have a clue. Kinda early in the evening for a coon hunter if the clock is right. Always did like trail cam photos. Like opening a Christmas present. Never know what you might find.

Stared at that pic through the entire debate. I see a face with head tilted slightly to right like sighting down a rifle. I think he has a cap light. But it's turned off. The flash of your camera is causing a reflection.
The muzzle blast looks to low, but could be because of angle. Gunshot would explain the only one photo.
If its over a feeder I think the gunshot is plausible.

Or same deal but a quick swing of a bright flashlight might have triggered the one photo.

I don't know. Its in such a hard to get to place I just find it hard to think anyone would be walking through here at night and if it was a person why didn't the camera take more pictures of them? I don't know. Here an enlarged photo. I can't help but think it might be lightning.

14657357_1629640677333825_8320539215360766433_n.jpg

RanchMan90":38tl96zu said:
Chupacabra

I think that's it. If you look just to the left of the bright dot you can see its face but at that height it must be a chupacabra being carried by bigfoot.

TexasBred":16m7czvq said:
Joe I think that's Hillary mooning your camera. :lol: :lol:

Would that before or after she stopped her tour bus in Lawrenceville and emptied her septic tank into the gutter?

Latest posts