I'm puzzled

Help Support CattleToday:

To me it looks like a person carrying a lantern type light with a head lamp on their cap. Seems to be lighting up the back ground more, its low like some one would carry one, and it has a big rectangle looking glow. I think a flashlight would be smaller and more round like the light one their head.

They probably deleted all your pics and it caught that one as they walked off.

This sort of thing will have you staying awake at night scratching your head. It does sort of look like a human figure but why the camera failed to take more than one shot …..? Don't think there's a lot known about ball lightning. May be an explanation. I think atmospheric conditions have to be just right to make ball lightning possible, don't know. I have personally had an experience similar to this 60 years ago but I haven't talked about it because I didn't want folks to think I was crazy or drunk. To this day I still can't explain what it was.

Lava, the other thing that is odd is at 7:30 pm you would have hardly needed a flashlight on this date because it was just dusk. We did have some thunder clouds roll through. Could possibly just be the ignition of the lightning or the end of it but I saw no marks on the trees.

So what did you see? You got me curious now.

lavacarancher":20xcgfn1 said:
This sort of thing will have you staying awake at night scratching your head. It does sort of look like a human figure but why the camera failed to take more than one shot …..? Don't think there's a lot known about ball lightning. May be an explanation. I think atmospheric conditions have to be just right to make ball lightning possible, don't know. I have personally had an experience similar to this 60 years ago but I haven't talked about it because I didn't want folks to think I was crazy or drunk. To this day I still can't explain what it was.
Chupacabra?

61.png

I see it completely differently!.. I see it as someone looking at the camera, slightly to the right.

The spot, that could be a reflection of the main light source within the lenses of the camera.. If you look at the picture without a "person" in it, the tree on the left has a spot on it

Here's how I see it... my artwork sucks, yes

I see what you are talking about but I just don't believe its a person. Its hard to get any depth perception from this photo but if it were a person and the heads are where drawn he would have to be extremely tall and this still doesn't explain why two more photos weren't taken. Or why he'd be using a flashlight this time of day.

I don't know what it was but whatever it was it happened quick and was gone otherwise the camera would have kept taking pictures. I wish now I'd had it set for video.

Latest posts