I'm Back

Help Support CattleToday:

Loch Valley Fold

Reaction score
Well its been a long time since I was here last & a lot of things have happened since than, several floods later 1 of which took 3 of my Miniature Horses (14yrs of breeding gone) I now have 2 left, Learned a lot with my beef cattle still have my Scottish Highland cattle - although its only the cows left & no bulls Hewie (pic) decided he preferred the neighbours property to ours so after the 2nd time of visiting he went on the truck along with all his calves they were all a little too feral for me another Highland cow to cull & that will leave us with some very nice & easy to manage girls. Have also added in to the herd a couple of Murray Greys including a xbred MG cow & my Angus x cows out of the dairy. The bull We're now using "Rosco" is an Angus x Lowline that I bred, front end wise he's very nice - could use some "extra" padding on the rear but I no complain too much.
The best thing I got engaged to a wonderful man who is the love & light of my life, 7 mths ago we opened our business together a Smash Repair shop things are going well talk about culture shock from running a dairy farm to running an office :help: & staying inside all day. He has a 7yr old daughter who loves coming out to the farm & spending time with all the animals & she now has her very own Quarter Pony that we bred. Well thats about it for now

Thanks its good to be able to get back on the forum & slowly catch up on whats been happening around the world hopefully now I can get back on here every couple of days or so for a look see
Jane

hey Jane welcome back, it's been to long. Glad to hear you have found the love of your life and things are going good. Hope to see more of you around the boards again....Chris.

Welcome back Jane. Hope you can chip in regularly on Australian Talk to balance up us Queenslanders! Looking forward to it.

wondered where you'd gone.
welcome back.

no advice on the office stuff sorry. you'll need to watch out for sunburn in there :lol: .