I will not buy Nikes.........

Help Support CattleToday:

I've never bought any of the "haute couture" tennis type shoes/sports shoes/athletic footwear/or whatever the latest New Age/hipster/cityboy/5th Avenue term for them is. No Nikes, no underarmour, no addidas or any of the rest of that overpriced "look at me' crap.
Not, a slave to fashion or form.

True Grit Farms":314qzmoz said:
TennesseeTuxedo":314qzmoz said:
TexasBred":314qzmoz said:
So is every Mexican in the country.Not bad though for a Mexican made boot.

You mean to say my ultra right wing gun toting, flag waving, shoot 'em behind the ear, America First, MAGA buddy runs around in Mexican made boots?

Sad day for me.
Beats Chinese, by far the best boots for the $money.

Comfortable boots but Don't hold up worth a dang. Probably ok to wear to the office but I'll pass.

greybeard":3dec5k4g said:
I've never bought any of the "haute couture" tennis type shoes/sports shoes/athletic footwear/or whatever the latest New Age/hipster/cityboy/5th Avenue term for them is. No Nikes, no underarmour, no addidas or any of the rest of that overpriced "look at me' crap.
GB you mean you don't have a pair of 50 year old Chuck Taylor endorsed "Converse Allstar" tennis shoes?? lolol

callmefence":34x9eztg said:
True Grit Farms":34x9eztg said:
TennesseeTuxedo":34x9eztg said:
You mean to say my ultra right wing gun toting, flag waving, shoot 'em behind the ear, America First, MAGA buddy runs around in Mexican made boots?

Sad day for me.
Beats Chinese, by far the best boots for the $money.

Comfortable boots but Don't hold up worth a dang. Probably ok to wear to the office but I'll pass.
They have a new suede waterproof boot that I'm going to try. I'm not capable of putting my boots through what you do. I'm debating on having foot surgery to relieve the pain. Getting old really stinks and sometimes I wonder if it's really better than the alternative.
The Golden Years have come at last.

I cannot see.
I cannot pee.
I cannot chew.
I cannot screw.
My memory shrinks.
My hearing stinks.
No sense of smell.
I look like hell.
My body is drooping.
I have trouble pooping.
The Golden Years have come at last.
The Golden Years . . . can kiss my ass.

TexasBred":3ipdp32t said:
greybeard":3ipdp32t said:
GB you mean you don't have a pair of 50 year old Chuck Taylor endorsed "Converse Allstar" tennis shoes?? lolol
Never heard of either one by name...that I remember.
About 50 years ago, I was wearing a completely different kind of lighter more comfortable high top footwear..not terribly fashionable, they were 2 tone tho.

They have a new suede waterproof boot that I'm going to try. I'm not capable of putting my boots through what you do. I'm debating on having foot surgery to relieve the pain
I have a pair of what seem to be some kind of insulated suede type material on the uppers. Rocky brand. They do seem like the uppers might tear pretty easy, but by far the most comfortable rubber boot I ever wore, slip right on and off easy and I have a left foot that swells and shrinks back down at will because of an old snakebite and that's the leg they took the vein from for my heart bypass....it has poor circulation. This will be my 2nd winter with them. They run anywhere from $20 on the low end up to $150 for better insulated ones.

Mine are # RKYS076

You may be a lot harder on footwear than I am tho.

greybeard":1p3z41bh said:
TexasBred":1p3z41bh said:
greybeard":1p3z41bh said:
Never heard of either one by name...that I remember.
About 50 years ago, I was wearing a completely different kind of lighter more comfortable high top footwear..not terribly fashionable, they were 2 tone tho.

https://www.nike.com/t/converse-chuck-7 ... hoe-xJQLhX

August 31 = $82.20

That weekend they announce the new campaign.

September 4th = $79.60

September 21st = $85.55

October 22nd = $73.03

lol

Latest posts